Tech Support Compendium page 2

91 posts

Flag Post

Wow, thanks! This is amazing!

Flag Post

how do i find the .sol files for a game, i have windows xp 2000, nand theres a bug on a game, and i needto find the .sol files and rename them, but i cant find folder options

Flag Post

I just wanted to see if PhatCat’s stuff works.

_-*Did it work?_-*

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hey, you dont seem to have this noted: that or im blind and cant see it haha….while playng kongai one should be able to reciee cards from victories…this is no longer happening as it should….please fix it =] thank you for your time and effort to resolve this bug

Flag Post

The problem with me, I don’t know about anyone else; is that I will sign in, go to badges and click easiest first. When I scroll through I see a badge I haven’t gotten. When I click on the link to the game (Shopping Cart Hero,etc..) It will go to the game for about 10 seconds then it says in big letters (Keylnk-not-found). This only happens when I click on certain games. Its not a big deal…just wanted to let you know. Otherwise, the site is great and I love hanging out on here! You guys rule!

-Sicklemandin

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/115781-sorry-no-game-for-for-link-keylink-src

Flag Post

i have a problem everytime i try to play a game what ever it is i cant get onto a game

Flag Post

piggybacking off of my last post- i have realized tht tis problem doesnt exist for alot of ppl…they earn cards just fine….does anyone have any ideas as to why i no longer earn cards?

Flag Post

Perhaps I should read more of these posts before mentioning this, but… just a bug I came across that wasnt on your list. Click on another users name. Click “view badges” Huge sign comes up saying user hasnt earned any badges yet, regardless of whether they have earned all or none. Using Firefox.

Flag Post

Bug: You cannot filter the list of achievements showing only unearned achievements. This feature was removed due to technical reasons, and will stay that way until fixed (I don’t know the milestone).
Do not reply to this post.
This post will be deleted as soon as bug is fixed.

Flag Post

how do you get new friends on this i just made it like 2 seconds ago

Flag Post

Kong 2nd time today I’ve gotten jacked buy a lesser player. I hope you have it fixed now……I put Kreds in Check my Massage board.

Flag Post

Can’t resist saying this..Massage board?

Flag Post

i can’t get my chat to work on some games. the green plug is there but the chat just keeps loading forever. i can’t earn badges because of this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Razzi3l:

Adobe Flash Player

Current

Old

Uninstaller

Thankyou! <3

Flag Post

my kongregate account dont wprk when i play the game doesnt load adn chat dont work and the keys dont work either can u guys please help i miss kongregate best website in the world please help!!!!

Flag Post

Favorite Game list:
If you favorite a game and that game is deleted, the game remains on your list and you are unable to remove it.

My favorite games on my profile are so glitched. You should see it.

Flag Post

I do not recieve an E-mail if i try to send regards of a forgotten password. This has been occuring to be for over a MONTH and i can not fix it. can anyone tell me how i can get it fixed?

Flag Post

Umm… Here’s one in this forum. In a few areas, the lines between posts on top and bottom don’t appear. Not like it matters, though…

Flag Post

Hello. Have a problem with Google chrome.i can’t sign in. it.’s just loading… All ok with explorer. How can i fix it ?

Flag Post

NVM all is ok now.