Tech Support Compendium page 3

91 posts

Flag Post

How do I make my account not private?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ojrolsoewpsh:

How do I make my account not private?

Go to your profile, click “edit profile” and then un-check the box that says “Make my profile private”

Flag Post

wow that was fast thnx

Flag Post

Anytime. Private profiles are no fun anyway. ;D
(Yay, I’m somehow slightly useful)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

how do i change my password

Flag Post

how do i change my password

Click “edit profile”, then click “change password”. That’ll allow you to change your password.

Flag Post

For the past several days, I’ve been unable to get into chat. At first, I thought it was just a problem with the game I was playing, but it doesn’t seem to matter what game I play. I just get a message, “game info loaded” but it never progresses to the actual chat room. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Flag Post

What web browser are you using? Is your flash player and web browser updated to the latest versions? If not, I suggest updating them. You should try getting onto a chat while using another web browser. I recommend Firefox and Google Chrome since those appear to be the best. Also, I find that using the Just Chatting game best for chatting since it’s a blank game which doesn’t slow down anything. I’ve noticed that on my computer when I enter a chat room while playing an actual flash game, it loads slower, but when I use Just Chatting it loads instantly.

Flag Post

Thank you! I just downloaded google chrome and can now get into chat. I’ve been using Firefox for ages, but for some reason, it’s now not working. I guess I’ll just stick with chrome for now. Thank you again!

Flag Post

You’re welcome. The problem you were experiencing could’ve been that Firefox was messed up. I was having a problem with Firefox yesterday. The problem was that it was loading extremely slow and it wasn’t displaying the web pages I was on correctly. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it. It’s been working well ever since then.

Flag Post

I don’t know if anybody else has this problem, but ever since the last adobe flash update, the games have been loading very slowly for me. Is this unique to me or has anybody else have this problem?

Flag Post

Yeah,whenever I try to post 2 links on a forum, it only shows one. plz fix this soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ice_Phoenix721:

I don’t know if anybody else has this problem, but ever since the last adobe flash update, the games have been loading very slowly for me. Is this unique to me or has anybody else have this problem?

yes thats happened to me

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1EpicMan1:
Originally posted by Ice_Phoenix721:

yes thats happened to me

Is there a fix or workaround or do I have to wait for another adobe update?

Flag Post

Clearing your web browser’s cache may fix the problem.

Yeah,whenever I try to post 2 links on a forum, it only shows one.

I recommend reading this formatting guide.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MatrixJJC:

Clearing your web browser’s cache may fix the problem.

I tried that a while back and nothing changed. Thanks for the tip though.

Flag Post

To play games on Kongregate, you must have Javascript enabled and be using a current version of Adobe’s Flash Player.
This is the message i get when i refreshed my game of swords and potions, which means i was already playing on kong.
Cleared cache, even went to adobe and did download again.

Any thoughts?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Workaround for firefox to keep the flash LSOs around (Local Shared Objects) – used for flash saves-,
when web cookies are deleted.
Instructions are for Linux, but should be easy to understand for Windows too:

http://www.niceties.it/flash_LSO/flash_LSO.html

Flag Post

hi ,
i registered to a website for the free kreds i was accepted bythe site and they registered me i have a copy in my e-mail "registered succsesfully " but i didnt get the free kred :( , the site is "be2 " its some sort of dateing site , you advertised sign up for A free trail and earn 250 free kred confirmed instantly , i did that and as i said i have the e-mail to prove it but no kred ! can some plz look in to this . (i was gona put in my discription on the dateing site NO kred NO date) ;p , joke about the no kred no date thing but not joking about not getting the kred :(

Thanks
Filnx

Flag Post

i have a problem with posting on forums, the chat icon next to the thread title (that is supposed to show you the status of the thread) on every thread chat thing it says “no recent activity, this thread is locked” on every thread. not a big problem but it could help me alot knowing what condition the thread is in before i enter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathomatic:

i have a problem with posting on forums, the chat icon next to the thread title (that is supposed to show you the status of the thread) on every thread chat thing it says “no recent activity, this thread is locked” on every thread. not a big problem but it could help me alot knowing what condition the thread is in before i enter.

Just look at the background colour of the box. Grey means no recent activity. Green means there’s recent activity.

Flag Post

i was in the dungeon and then all of a sudden i have to use gold or coupons even just to move away from that spot. I am stuck and i can’t move i have no gold or coupons.

Flag Post

and now when i complete a quest it says it doesnt exist i cant donate silver to my alliance or abandon the quest