Tech Support Compendium page 4

91 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by bulltrd2:

my kongregate account dont wprk when i play the game doesnt load adn chat dont work and the keys dont work either can u guys please help i miss kongregate best website in the world please help!!!!

Sounds like you Dont have Flash Player but if you do then I don’t know.

Flag Post

Every single website tabs not working.
The [number of players] playing [number of games] always show as …
Forums won’t load until I MANUALLY entered it

Flag Post

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but this guy PIMP4JAKE made a raciest remark toward me and I just want him banned or something. He used the N word and I’m African American I don’t find it right for him to be raciest. So please ban this person or atleast kick him for a while.

Sincerly, Badgermman

Flag Post

Go to the user’s profile and click “Report Abuse”.

Flag Post

WHAT HAPPENED!?!?! I LOST ALL MY DATA ON MY FAVORITE GAMES WHEN KONGREGATE UPDATED!?!?! I had worked so hard on all my 9 punk-o-matic songs and when i beat Raze… ;(

Flag Post

I’m having problems with Kreds, i’ve done some of those thingso n here where i am suopposed to earn kreds, but i still apparently don’t have any! whats the deal with that?!

Flag Post

I’m having problems with Kreds, i’ve done some of those thingso n here where i am suopposed to earn kreds, but i still apparently don’t have any! whats the deal with that?!

Send an email to kreds@kongregate.com so they can assist you.

Flag Post

We have detected that you are trying to hack the game.
Any future attempts to hack will result in a permanent ban and the loss of your base. i didnt even try to hack it im starting to think that some1 hacked my profile and then tryed to hack this and failed any1 got any ideas?

Flag Post

I have a profile of the name Anthill23, and i am asking for the change pass and i do not recieve the email to do so, despite persistence over time. Please help my situation, i liked my profile.

Flag Post

hey how do you delete a game a hacker is trying to get me banned i need to know how

Flag Post

Been on kong since 3 years, but still this helped, thanks, good job!

Flag Post
Originally posted by phantomninja:

hey how do you delete a game a hacker is trying to get me banned i need to know how

Send an e-mail to one of the admins, they might help you.

Originally posted by Anthill24:

I have a profile of the name Anthill23, and i am asking for the change pass and i do not recieve the email to do so, despite persistence over time. Please help my situation, i liked my profile.

There is a change password button in your account settings now.
Originally posted by Spartian500:

Surveys/Free Offers do NOT guarantee you kreds, so if you did not receive kreds even after purchasing then you can complain, else, get this into your mind that surveys and free offers do not guarantee you kreds.

Flag Post

cool

Flag Post

recently any of the games that i play, i cannot locate the sol files for some reason.
im using mac os x
I tried looking under library→preference→macromedia→flashplayer→#shared→ random → chat.kongregate.com however any new game sol files do not show up.

Flag Post

This is a terrific thread, thank you for creating it Razzi.
I have the feeling this thread should be stickied.

Flag Post

When i acess the folder there is no kongregate subfolder, help?