Ocassional problem

4 posts

Flag Post

Well this has happened to me twice in the past few months but anyway after a massive grind on games by one developer occasionally flash will crash then attempts to reload anything by that dev for like a few hours maybe a day land me 400 bad request errors.

Looking for some idea as to why this happens or how to fix it since stuff like clearing the cache doesn’t do anything for it.

Flag Post

I have actually heard this reported previously.

If I remember correctly, it is done as a measure against ad revenue/game views spam (preventing developers from getting too many views from the same account in a certain time frame).

Flag Post

Hmm, that would explain it…would be nice if they just had some verify you’re actually here playing this stuff sorta system instead.
As much as I hate captcha it’s a better alternative to just going nope we’re not even telling you what we’re up to.

Thanks, least I have some idea why it happens then :p

Flag Post

400 errors are caused by opening something like 10 games by a developer in a short enough period of time. In order to “fix” it, you need to clear your session cookies (not all cookies, and not cache). I’m not sure of a vanilla way to do it from your browser, but I use Web Developer for this and other reasons. It adds in a right-click menu that allows you to resolve this problem with just a couple clicks.