Not Getting Badges For Any Game

12 posts

Flag Post

I haven’t been able to get a badge for a game in a while. My last badge is from August, but I know I have gotten a bunch since then. Just been too lazy to say anything.

Flag Post

When you load a game, the plug at the top right, is it red or green?

Flag Post

red

Flag Post

If you’re seeing a red plug, it means you’re not connected to the scoring server, so either you didn’t click the chat tab to connect (as is required from a recent update), or there’s another issue. Check this post for some specifics on things to do to try to fix the problem.

Flag Post

Well, i said reconnect me right before i finished the game, but still it didnt upload for me…

Flag Post

I think its because i had multiple kongregate games open

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickCharming:

I think its because i had multiple kongregate games open

Doesn’t matter. The only time it’s a factor is if you have multiple games open. But even then, the game that has chat open should ave a green plug and you should be getting achievements.

Flag Post

@PenguinLord123; I have the same type of connectivity problem… I noticed that it’s red and i can’t get any badge points. Could you try signing out and checking if it turns green in the chat while not being signed in?

Flag Post

i have the same problems, i tried signing in and out, but the dot keeps red. I cant participate in chat, because it keeps saying game info loaded, but it keeps loading for an eternity

Flag Post
Originally posted by spyke2222223:

i have the same problems, i tried signing in and out, but the dot keeps red. I cant participate in chat, because it keeps saying game info loaded, but it keeps loading for an eternity

Have you tried the steps in this post?

Flag Post

i have the same problems…. it was all fine a few days ago until its always red now, anyone got any tips? (tried the firewall thing)

Flag Post

This happens for me a lot, i just check to see if i’m connected to kongregate (Green). If not i will reconnect. Sometimes it doesn’t even upload, in that case you cant do much besides take a screen shot and send a missing achievement.