phone number to kongregate? (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

Is there a number to contact them. My account has been blocked from buying creds and I have emailed them quite a few times with no responce…any one know a number where I can call and get this unblocked?

Flag Post

The best way to contact Kongregate is via e-mail. The emails are only used during business days, though. So if you email them on a weekend, it would be a few days before you receive a response.

Flag Post

I have emailed everyone under the sun lol no one has responded

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkwysper:

I have emailed everyone under the sun lol no one has responded

Did you check your junk folder? I’m very confident that they’ve responded.

Flag Post

yes checked it not in spam or anywhere

Flag Post

no response

Flag Post

Try using this form.

Flag Post

did a few hours ago

Flag Post

I thought the official Kongregate bumper sticker read “Don’t like MMOs, call 1-800 EAT-S**t”.

Flag Post

You can try and chat with an administrator to discuss your situation.

Flag Post

I’m just going to call Gamestop corporation because this is ridiculous. Not only do they not help out with more detailed information, they take their sweet ass time responding. This is getting real old and i’m tired of it now. Corp is about to recieve a call now

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkerness88:

I’m just going to call Gamestop corporation because this is ridiculous. Not only do they not help out with more detailed information, they take their sweet ass time responding. This is getting real old and i’m tired of it now. Corp is about to recieve a call now

Hey do you have a phone number?.. I talked to some prick named Ragnar B. (Kongregate) who not only did not help me resolve my issue.. instead blocked me from making purchases on kongregate, and denied me login to kongregate.com.
I tried to report him and get the issues resolved but emails only end up with .. you guessed who Ragnar B. (Kongregate) who simply just stonewalls me and finds a new way to restrict me.
This is a serious issue and corporate needs to know it is happening and it needs to be resolved.

Flag Post

Anyone needing numbers contact me.. I have corporates number now as well as gamestop corporate and emily greer.

I hope everyone that needs help gets in touch with me so corporate can see how much support customers are not getting

Flag Post

Hello— I’m Kongregate’s community manager (and also Ragnar’s manager). Ragnar does not have a bias against you, and has never been anything but perfectly polite to you. (Yes, I have read the correspondence.)

The situation with your account was explained to you clearly in the email we sent you on January 26. As that email states, I am the one who attempted to verify your information and who then made the decision about the status of your account.

We are not “harassing you” or refusing to provide support; we are, however, refusing to do what you want. Kongregate has an obligation to review credit card purchases for concerning activity, and we do act in situations where we feel there is a risk of impropriety. Giving false information during that process is likely to lead to an account being permanently banned.

Calling our offices will not change the status of your account. We returned the money to the credit cards affected, and under no circumstances will your account be re-opened.