Resiliant Flash Plug-in

13 posts

Flag Post

No matter what I’ve done (using different browsers, reinstalling Flash, checking the firewall), it never fails to crash – or rather it never seems to work, ever. It’s just been on my roomates laptop, but it’s the only one that we have. I can’t seem to find a solution to this problem, and I’ve asked for help and gotten a response, but the steps didn’t seem to work so I let it go. However, I still can’t bring myself to play without getting the site achievements. It doesn’t show all the playing I’ve done (as sad as that may sound- spending countless hours on a gaming site).

Does anyone know how I could solve this issue?

-Jay

Flag Post

Does it do this on other flash sites, such as Youtube or ArmorGames?

Flag Post

No, just Kongregate.

Flag Post

I almost don’t wanna even play on this site any more. I played it because it kept me occupied with small goals, or achievements, and now they aren’t even a part of the game for me.

Flag Post

I just remembered that my facebook web cam doesn’t work any more either. It just randomly vanished.

Flag Post

Interesting… Have you tried reinstalling your web browser? Disabling any add-ons?

Flag Post

I did. And no add-ons that would do anything it seems.

Flag Post

Right click the game screen, go to “Settings”. Is hardware acceleration enabled? If it is, try disabling it.

Also, go to the “folder” icon and make sure your flash settings are set to unlimited. Save and refresh. Does this help any?

Flag Post

Not at all :(

I can still play the game, but the plug in the corner just won’t change from red. It’s been like this for over two months. Nothing works, I feel like I should just give up and wait until I can afford my own laptop/desktop to play on this site.

Flag Post

You know what – it just fixed itself with magic. Thanks for your help though :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by AGirlNamedJay:

You know what – it just fixed itself with magic. Thanks for your help though :)

Hey, I’ll take a magic solution! Good to see it started working.

Flag Post

I don’t know what’s up with this laptop, but the magic didn’t last. This is stupid lol

Flag Post

Don’t know why I did not think of this before, but just send them your screen shot, almost like just an extra step. Oh well.