i Got banned

22 posts

Flag Post

in Kongregate How to unbanned my Account Named Awelb And the Reason is :Payment Issues

Flag Post

you can try contacting support@kongregate.com to see if you can get it unbanned if you feel it was wrongfully banned, but like it says in your shout of why you got banned, you should probably try kreds@kongregate.com

Flag Post

The announcement says to contact kreds@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

I was also banned because my girlfriend and I share a bank account, it was my first time purchasing Kreds, she didnt recognize the charges, and disputed them with my bank (Wells Fargo). The bank I guess contacted Kongregate to get the money back, and my normal account (Norhas00, lvl 37) was banned. Ive been on the site 10+ years and have emailed both support and kreds @kongregate but have gotten absolutely no response. Are they off on the weekends or something? Very, very, very upset as a loyal fan of the site.

Flag Post

Ive also explained that my bank is in the process of dropping the petty $20 dispute and giving the money back to Kong, but nobody from Kong will get back to me. Very dissappointing.

Flag Post

The site hasn’t been around for 10 years. These matters are best discussed privately and yes, the contacts generally operate during business days only. It’s tough in your situation, but you need to have patience.

Flag Post

Ok, i guess it has been 7 years, seems like 10. Its very tough to have patience with an extremely simple issue like this with time sensitive games that require daily monitoring. Hard to imagine video game mods take weekends off…this needs to be fixed immediately.

Flag Post

And telling me they cannot “Unban” me is also unacceptable. There is no way that can happen.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ok, i guess it has been 7 years, seems like 10.

Kong hasn’t been around for 7 years either, I looked at the account you said, it was created in early 2011 (Also level 34 not 37).

Its very tough to have patience with an extremely simple issue like this with time sensitive games that require daily monitoring. Hard to imagine video game mods take weekends off…this needs to be fixed immediately.

Well that’s how it is, and these would be admins would work out this issue, not mods and they do a lot more then play games all day, in fact they already do it at all.

And telling me they cannot “Unban” me is also unacceptable. There is no way that can happen.

Just to let you know, in the ToS you agreed to it says you pretty much have no right to your account, kong is not evil with this rule though so if some mess up really did happen they will most likely unban your account

Flag Post
Originally posted by Norhas99:

Ok, i guess it has been 7 years, seems like 10. Its very tough to have patience with an extremely simple issue like this with time sensitive games that require daily monitoring. Hard to imagine video game mods take weekends off…this needs to be fixed immediately.

I wish it were “simple”, but chargebacks are a very serious issue. It actually costs us money when a chargeback is issued (we still have to pay the developer for your Kreds), and it hurts our credit score. Not too mention chargeback fees we have to pay.

If you already contacted kreds@kongregate.com, it’ll be taken care of, but I can not guarantee your account will be unbanned. In the future, for you and anyone else making purchases, please make sure they are authorized beforehand. If you’re using your parent’s credit card, or you and your girlfriend share a bank account, let them know ahead of time so they don’t go around reversing transactions.

Flag Post

That wont be an issue, Zshadow. It was a one-time mistake, not even by me. It is being reversed, as we speak, by my bank (Wells Fargo.) I do not know the time issuance they will issue you back, but it will be. I work for them in almost the same department, and can assure they will issue you your money back, unfortunately not as fast as they took it away. As I stated in multiple emails to kreds@kongretate.com, and support@kongregate.com, this was an obvious one-time mistake, not even initiated by me, and obviously would never happen again. To be a long time user, lvl 34, being the first time I used Kreds, this shouldnt even be an issue. I have sent multiple emails to both those emails to get this ridiculous “ban” removed. I would like a response soon. Thanks – Aaron Lindsley.

Flag Post

I am dissappointed of being banned from Tdp4 Team Battle and you might want to know why it said i was banned for 9 months for losing on purpose but i was just helping people get coins.Here’s what i request,that i be unbanned within a week or i might quit the game and even maybe quit this site.If you arent able to do anything about it will you at least get the guy that banned me banned.Which his name is MarkWithAK.Thank you and happy gaming to all!

Flag Post

“Helping people get coins” would still fall under the “losing on purpose” reason, as far as I can see. Anyways, there’s no bans recorded on your account, at all. That means this is an in-game issue and you’ll need to contact the developer directly to discuss the issue with them. The best way to do this is to use the “Report a Bug” link on the game page.

Also, please don’t publicly call other users out.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Again, this may have been partially answered, but are Kongregate workers off on weekends to answer emails? Unfortunate for time-sensitive games that Kreds have been spent on.

Flag Post

As I said before, generally the contacts are only monitored during business days, as far as I know.

Flag Post

As stated on their Contact Us page:

We read each message carefully, and we’ll do our best to respond to support inquires within five business days.

Some staff members may respond during off days, but that is probably not required of them.

Flag Post

i already emailed kreds@kongregate.com i hope i gey a reply i think i sended the email yesterday and i wasted tons of dollars in Kongregate For Kreds That i buyed For Realm Golds And Cash in Tdp4 and Realm of the Mad god i hope i they will unbanned my Awelb Account….

Flag Post

pls help me my account named masood_amir is banned it said bann reason: stealing acc, sharing accounts, and bad chat logs and i also changed its email the real email is [removed] pls send me some imformation or please decrease the time cause its banned forever. eve who’s acc i stole he said me its ok pls it said ur username or email is icorrect pls visit this site for username change. Send me information on [removed]

Flag Post

Contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

wew ya unbanned awelb he already tried it and they banned him too for nothing!!