achievements

11 posts

Flag Post

every game I play the achievements don’t work at all even when I do what they say.

Flag Post

Are you connected to the score submission system? The plug on the upper right of your screen should be green for it to work. If you encounter more connection problems, consider reporting the badge so an administrator may manually award you your points. To do so, click “report missing achievement” in the achievement tab and upload a screenshot proving you filled the requirements.

Flag Post

does that mean I`ll have to report missing achievement for every achievement I earn?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fireflamepower:

does that mean I`ll have to report missing achievement for every achievement I earn?

You’ll have to do it until you fix the issue. Have you tried out the steps described here yet?

Flag Post

even when the plug is green I still don`t get any achievements

Flag Post

That either means you didn’t really fill the requirements, the score submission is slow or is broken. If it’s the second, just wait a few minutes. Refreshing the game may also help score submission.

Flag Post

Sometimes, restarting your system helps but not always. Try clearing a few caches and cookies and maybe try a different web browser.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kwadwo195:

Sometimes, restarting your system helps but not always. Try clearing a few caches and cookies and maybe try a different web browser.

Clearing cookies is a really bad thing to advise. That will delete all the locally stored (read: 99% of games) save files from the person’s computer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Kwadwo195:

Clearing cookies is a really bad thing to advise. That will delete all the locally stored (read: 99% of games) save files from the person’s computer.

I’m sorry for the advice.

Flag Post

That’s fine. :)
We all makes mistakes, the important part is learning from them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That’s fine. :)
We all makes mistakes, the important part is learning from them.

That’s true.