Cant load any games!/Cookie issues

11 posts

Flag Post

I am having some problem saying authorization error.. and something about my cookies??? I don’t have problems on other websites and everything loads fine.
So is there a cookie problem with your website or whats going on? I only get this dumb cookie message here.

Flag Post

Does this help?

Flag Post

no advOcatus that does not : (
I did read your posts before dealing with flash problems.. im not sure whats going on but that does not address it.

Flag Post

Its something to do with the cookies, it says i need to turn my cookies on, but they are on and I can login other sites that use cookies and have no problems.
I have restarted my computer and shut down my computer both, sometimes this fixes the problem.
However I have done this about 4 times now and still am having this issue.
I did go to my cookies section, deleted all cookies and redid, can still go to other websites no problems.
Not sure what else i can do here.. I even added an exception to the cookie files to keep kongregate cookies at all times.
So I have currently tried to keep the cookies..didn’t work, then tried to erase them all and redo fresh, that also did not work.
I currently have this problem with google cannot check my email, kongregate * cannot load most games* and thats it.
I also thought maybe google was somehow messing me up so i avoided google completely on last 2 attempts to reload/refresh.
Still no changes.

Flag Post

Which browser are you using?

Flag Post

Im using FireFox, I have checked all my addons and made sure they are up to date as well as adobe acrobat or any other such that might need an update/checked all are updated and check out.

Flag Post

What happens if you try another browser?

Flag Post

same thing.. exact same messages, tried IE9 and Chrome as well.

Flag Post

Have you tried re-installing your web browser(s)? In most cases, this helps about 80% of the time.

Flag Post

Upgrade your flash player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tehgrimreaper:

Upgrade your flash player.

This has already been suggested, in this post quoted by adv0catus a week ago.