Backyard Monster will be removed from Kongregate

7 posts

Flag Post

Look here:
http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=321222

Coming soon Backyard Monsters will be offered exclusively on Facebook. We will no longer be supporting BYM on Kongregate as of 02/18/2013.

Sad as I only join to play here because map room 3 on the facebook one sucks. All you empire builders will lose all your outposts and be force to Mr3 and have to start over with a new base sucks big time.

Flag Post

Personally, that’s a great thing for me! Less spam on my friend’s messages

Uhm, but I can see how that could make some people sad, sulking about it isn’t likely to change anything. Looks like you’ll have to start over on Facebook or quit entirely.

Flag Post

I have played on facebook in mr3 and that why I moved here as I didn’t like it. I feel sorry for the large empire builders on here some have 100’s or maybe even 1000’s of outposts that will all be lost, what a waste of time and effort for them.

Flag Post

This is gay some of us are under age to hava a facebook and we will have no access to this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by rckstar2:

This is gay some of us are under age to hava a facebook and we will have no access to this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you wrote doesn’t make sense, because the age required to sign up to Facebook is 13, but same applies to Kong.
It’s also immature to title something you dislike as “gay”.

Flag Post

kongregate Could you please tell us what will happen to Backyard Monsters when Kixeye stop supporting it on here? Will it be deleted from Kongregate? I assume it will but can you give us an official statement.

Flag Post

An official statement will be coming soon.