Screenshots

5 posts

Flag Post

Ok i am pretty convinced now that screenshots are broken and it is better to just lose a badge than attempt to submit one. I uploaded a GIF or whatever file it said to upload that was under 2MB in size. What did i do wrong here?

Flag Post

If you followed this, then you did nothing wrong:

Originally posted by How to take a screenshot?:
If you’re on a Windows PC, you can take a screenshot by pressing the Print Screen key. The label for this key is often abbreviated as “prt scr” or something similar, and the key should be located on the upper right area of your keyboard, to the right of the F-keys. The key will copy an image of your screen to your clipboard, which you can then paste into any image editing program (like MS Paint) by opening the program and then either going to Edit > Paste or by pressing ctrl+v. You can then save the image to your computer.

If you’re on a Mac, you can take a screenshot by pressing Command+Shift+3. This will save an image of your screen to a file on your desktop.

Screenshots submitted to Kongregate must be saved using the JPG, GIF or PNG format, and can not exceed 2MB in size.

Make sure you fill out the rest of the form and then click submit.

Flag Post

That means that the filesize was too large to upload. Try a JPEG. GIFs are great for images with limited colors, but with a wide range palette, JPEGs can get smaller.

Flag Post

yea im having problems with scrolling ablities were the scroller appears /dissapers every time i type,now im having issues with imgur image upload so i can’t provide any pic’s

Flag Post
Originally posted by unbanmugruber:

yea im having problems with scrolling ablities were the scroller appears /dissapers every time i type,now im having issues with imgur image upload so i can’t provide any pic’s

You upload the file from your computer, you don’t need to add it to an external photo-sharing site.