WASD or Arrow Keys "stick" on moving games only on Kongregate - Problem solved, check the sticky! page 8

326 posts

Flag Post

Google Chrome worked for me. I also tried the “uncheck” Protected Mode in Internet Options. That worked as well. However, I am concerned about the security risk. So I will probably stick with Google Chrome until another fix is found (maybe a Flash or Browser fix). By the way I was experiencing the issue on Miniclip games as well.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tarabalien:

I tried that one, didn’t work, seems to be a Vista problem.

i have the prob with windows 7, 64 bit( damn you bill gates)

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/67250-fix-for-keys-sticking-in-games-in-internet-explorer

Flag Post

Press the left button again? That happens sometimes when the action ‘Left key pressed’ is stuck. Pressing it again usually stops that. Have you tried the solution in first post/sticky?
it still sometimes doesent work kioyoh

Flag Post

huh? how do u do the originally posted by blah blah thing? nvm lets pretend my posts on here exploded… *KABOOMSERS!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

ah i ment kaboomsers!!!!!!!!!! sorry for lots of posts… wont do another

Flag Post

I play world of warcraft and i use the WASD and the arrow keys and i have no problem

Flag Post
Originally posted by bbiernat:
SOLVED: Tools---Internet Options --- Security tab --- uncheck protected mode. or Tools---Internet Options --- Security tab --- click -trusted sites - click sites - uncheck require server - click add (Make sure you also have unchecked protected mode for this zone) This will disable it for only the site you add. This solved the problem but obviously will weakens your security. I would recommend you only disable this when you go to sites you trust that have this problem. Tested with IE8 on Windows 7 RC. I also think it will work with Vista and IE 7. I tested with the game shift 4. Good Luck!
It worked, thx man!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

No idea how bbiernats theory worked for you lot, its not working for me PLZ HELP!!!

Flag Post

Is it only on Kongregate and in IE? Then this fix should work. If not, you have another problem (like physically sticking).

Flag Post

ok im having this prob, except, some games dont glitch up like this, and im using the newest IE with windows 7, best avaiable internet and flash player, still broken

Flag Post

and it dident break until windows 7 was installed

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/67250-fix-for-keys-sticking-in-games-in-internet-explorer

Flag Post

I got a laptop but i Think i might of accidently turned on sticky key but now ive turned off the sticy key pop up from popping up when i press shift 5 times, anyone now how to turn it on.

if you have the solution email me: The-epicnezz@hotmail.com

please send me the answer soon as possible coz this is anoyying me when i press any key and i eep moving on games

Flag Post

Control Panel → Ease of Access → Keyboard (or something similar) for Vista and 7, for XP it’s Control Panel → Accessibility Center → Not too sure here, click around.

Flag Post

or, when the keys stick, just tap the key again and it will UNstick. works with every computer, and every site.

trust me, i’ve done it. it works.

Flag Post

I believe this thread is not actually talking about keys physically ‘sticking’

Flag Post

Actually, if you want Internet Explorer, if you have 8, switch to 7. Works.

Flag Post

ok this fixed it for me 100% just download google chrome it works like a charm

Flag Post

My way i fixed this was so simple it shocked me. I have EI8. I downloaded FireFox and it works perfectly.

Flag Post

Opps forgot I got Windows 7 on my laptop and it works Reply results

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokemon4john:

My way i fixed this was so simple it shocked me. I have EI8. I downloaded FireFox and it works perfectly.

Best option, also Chrome is better/equal/worse than Fx

Flag Post

My way to fix is very easy. i just switched from browser. first i had IE8 but i changed to google chrome and everyting works perfectly!