Turbo Pack

21 posts

Flag Post

Not sure if you can do anything about this but the free turbo pack code that you sent out in the Kon emails is not working.. You can redeem it just fine but it does not seem to give it to you when it says you are supposed to get it.. It seems like a lot of people are having this problem just thought I would bring it up.

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem. I don’t know about other people but I entered mine before i had access to the deck editor.

Flag Post

Same thing here. Redeems just fine but it doesn’t show up.

Flag Post

Same here. It says the code was redeemed but I didn’t get the pack.

Flag Post

From what I heard you’re supposed to use the code AFTER you get the deck editor unlocked. In other words, we appeared to screw ourselves over. Dunno what’ll happen next but we should really try to spread the word.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SolBandgus:

From what I heard you’re supposed to use the code AFTER you get the deck editor unlocked. In other words, we appeared to screw ourselves over. Dunno what’ll happen next but we should really try to spread the word.

That’s not what the email newsletter said. I expect to get the free pack, or otherwise be compensated for wasting my time.

Flag Post

This happened to me too. The people in chat say it works fine if you put it in after the tutorial, when the deck editor is available. Unfortunately, since the email didn’t say anything about this, I just put mine in and started playing, and now I have no pack.

Flag Post

Yeah I did the same thing i wonder what the fix is ? Cause i’m enjoying the game but i wouldn’t be playing if not for the offer of a bunch of free stuff

Flag Post

Same here. Neither the email newsletter nor the LoH ITem Redemption informative page on Kongregate did mention any instructions at all, so I’m gonna consider this just a technical problem and I expect it to be solved. Personally, I’m playing the game just for badges, but I could last a little longer with the special offer Kongregate does for its members. I’m writing an email to technical support and see what they say.

Flag Post

I haven’t gotten a mail with the code yet,can you pls send it to me?

Flag Post

^this

Flag Post

Our team is looking into this, thanks guys!

Flag Post

What renders7 said.

Flag Post

If you were not signed up for the kong newsletters before they sent out the codes then you have lost your chance to get one from what I have been told…

Flag Post

Chiming in this conversation.
Having the same issue.

Flag Post

Same, didnt got the code. Please, can you send it to me again?

Flag Post

I annoyed Kongregate support with a mail and they told me what Zshadow said. Basically, the thing you had to wait for the deck editor to be unlocked before inserting the code wasn’t intentional, but I believe it to be an unwanted consequence of the game’s structure. So, Kongregate will give us all who are experiencing this problem our turbo pack, we just have to wait. Plus, they added now a warning on the redeeming page.

As for who didn’t receive the mail, you probably don’t have newsletter enabled. Now the time to receive a code has ran out, but until yesterday on the redeeming page you could ask them to (re)send you the email if it didn’t arrive to you. For the next time, go into your account settings and, on email preferences, tick the box “We send out a newsletter. Really, they’re pretty funny.” under “Notifications”.

Flag Post

Everyone who e-mailed in should have been helped by now. If you are still having problems with the code, please e-mail us at support@kongregate.com and provide your old code, and your Kongregate username. Thanks!

Flag Post

Whenever I click on the “email preferences” link on my account settings page, it always immediately redirects to kongregate’s home page. I cannot edit my email preferences. As irked as I am that I missed this deal, I’d like to at least enable newsletters so I can receive future ones…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Everyone who e-mailed in should have been helped by now. If you are still having problems with the code, please e-mail us at support@kongregate.com and provide your old code, and your Kongregate username. Thanks!

Emailed with the required details. Thanks!

Flag Post

how long does it take for support to reply