PowerUp Reward Kreds

12 posts

Flag Post

Many months ago, all PowerUp Rewards members were promised 50 free kreds via a code to redeem.

Unfortunately, for myself and many others the code never worked. We were told this was a known issue and as soon as they fixed it, a new code would be sent.

This never happened.

I sent a message to Kongregate Support asking if this was ever going to be addressed and they are basically not even acknowledging that it was ever an issue at this point.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Flag Post

When did you e-mail them? It can take 3 to 5 business days for you to receive a response.

Flag Post

I received a reply back almost immediately. Here it is in its entirety.

Hello,

Those codes expired many months ago and nothing can be done to make them valid.

You account still has the private message with the code in it so you were sent it. Unfortunately, they were not indefinately able to be used and the expiration date has passed.

Regards,
Shannon

Community & Support
www.Kongregate.com
Part of the GameStop network

Flag Post

They’ve given you an answer: it was a limited time offer.

Flag Post

That never worked to begin with. I tried the code within an hour of it being sent to me. It never worked. I sent Kongregate a message immediately and they replied back that they were aware the codes were not working and a new one would be sent.

Flag Post

I believe there was a miscommunication, and we didn’t realize the original codes didn’t work and were supposed to be replaced. Most of the support people have left for today, but I’ll bring this thread up tomorrow. Our apologies for the confusion.

Flag Post

Thank you.

Flag Post

i have a redemption code for ac4 and there is direction to come to kongregate.com/ac4 to redeem code and i cant for the life of me find a space to redeem said code what am i doing wrong or can someone show me the way???

Flag Post
Originally posted by ripofff1:

i have a redemption code for ac4 and there is direction to come to kongregate.com/ac4 to redeem code and i cant for the life of me find a space to redeem said code what am i doing wrong or can someone show me the way???

There should be a white box and a button that says “Redeem Now >” under it. You can enter the code in the white box.

Flag Post

exactly where is this white box and button that says "redeem now? I checked the whole page and there is nothing that says this.

Flag Post

when you search simply type in kongregate.com/ac4 reedem code

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator