[Competition] Drop-Off TOO - Game over! MrCollect stands victorious! (locked)

388 posts

Flag Post

Drop-Off TOO

“Welcome to the first episode of the exciting second season of Drop-Off! This season we are going to take the concept and blow it up on the walls, expanding the ideas and making your survival much harder. Let’s go!”

Drop-Off TOO consists of about five to seven stages, each split into separate parts.

The first part of each stage is called the Ordeal. All remaining players will play it and the highest scoring person should receive immunity, but we’ve changed that. The highest scoring person will receive eleven points, the second place gets ten points and so on. If you do not participate, you automatically get zero points. As the competition moves onwards, the gaps between places become bigger and placing high is even more important!

The second part is the Decision, The person with the lowest total points at that point gets to decide who he/she will be fighting later on. The people with the two highest points will be safe from getting picked, but no one knows what happens when only three or four people remain…

The third and final part is the Showdown. The person with the lowest total points and the person he/she wants to fight against will be playing a game and the person to perform worse will be Dropped-Off! That is very simple!

Flag Post

Players

MrCollect
hiperson134
racefan12
MaistlinRajere
Woon1957
iPUNISH
REALinsanemonkey
LouWeed
WiiPlayer113
Mysterymason ~ dropped off on stage 1
SamsterSamster ~ quit on stage 1

Table of Contents

Flag Post

Qualifier ~ Pel

“What could be a better way to start the second season of Drop-Off than the way the first season ended? To be one of the eight people to qualify, you will be playing Pel and going for the highest score. Your screenshot must include…”

• the Kongregate green (or yellow) plug
  • the Kongregate API daily highscores from the appropriate statistic
  • the game menu screen showing your previous score on the top of the game screen

“If you think someone is cheating, editing screenshots or doing something that is inappropriate for a gaming competition, PM me and I’ll handle the situation. But hey, you’ve only got 64 hours to qualify! The best eight will get onto the first stage which will begin at about 27th of February, 2012 at 5:00 PM (GMT +2)! Good luck!”

Flag Post

I hate love that game.

Flag Post

Isn’t this how the last one ended? With Pel?

I suppose I should score more than this…

Flag Post

If it takes more than this to qualify…

Flag Post

I’ll start with this and see where things start going…

Flag Post

[When 3 people remain, the lowest scorer has no one to fight because of Top Two Immunity.]

[I’ll post a screenshot soon.]

Flag Post

WHY PEEL
WHY

Flag Post

I hate Peel too.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Minnakht:

WHY PEEL
WHY

SAME HERE

THIS IS GONNA BE MY FIRST EVER FG THAT I WON’T BE ABLE TO JOIN ;_;

Flag Post

Because I thought it would be a great way to start this the way the last one ended.

But, if you can complete Run Elephant Run’s insane mode and provide proof you did so within the next couple days, I will take it as an enter as well. If you get it under 100 deaths, I’ll approve.

Flag Post

‘Kay. Let’s do this!

EDIT: It’s hardly my best (6) but it’ll do.

Flag Post

Approval initiated.

Flag Post

MINE

Flag Post

First try:

Flag Post

So you can still just play Pel and get in?

Flag Post

Yes. I haven’t figured out a system to make it work, but depending on how many players play each game, currently top six from Pel and top two from RER.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Yes. I haven’t figured out a system to make it work, but depending on how many players play each game, currently top six from Pel and top two from RER.

Oh, OK, cool.

Flag Post

Why can’t we have more than 8 people going in?

Flag Post

I’m not sure. Of course, adding more could make it funner… Yeah, from now on, eleven people can get in. And we are far away from it… Advertise to your friends or something, we need people! 52 hours left!

Flag Post

A bit better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I’m not sure. Of course, adding more could make it funner… Yeah, from now on, eleven people can get in. And we are far away from it… Advertise to your friends or something, we need people! 52 hours left!

If you guys can’t get the 11 people, could you slit in my name to make in the spots? If not, nevermind… :(

Flag Post

You suddenly see an advertisement of Drop-Off season two on a TV:

“Before, all games were a total surprise. But now, who can receive an unfair advantage and guess the game from a tiny picture taken from that game. But no guesses in thread, and PMing me won’t even help! If you think you’re right, start training!”

And yeah, S_98, it’s kinda unfair if you don’t qualify to get in. Sorry.