The Organisation: Corporate Crime[Game][Competition][MISSI ON 2] (locked)

181 posts

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/253030-the-organisation-corporate-crime-signups-competition?page=1
This is OOC and Current news (for the P.I. and the criminals if they wish to know who’s left too much evidence.)

Flag Post

Reserved for current missions.

Player List

Edward, spy ( wercooler )

Tyler Monroe, Spy ( Mortinor )

Matthew Richards, Infiltrator ( helltank )

Cooper Kennedy, Silencer ( GotterakaThing )

Black Blood, Havoc ( Firespread )

Maps. Black Blood Cooper Kennedy Matthew Richards Tyler Monroe Edward

Letter

Dear Associates,

The time for your final trial is here. Come to the Grand Music Hall at the North-East of Boston, there you will meet your outfitter. Your task will be simple, a fool could stumble over a success.
Do not dissapoint, because it will be the last time you do.

Yours Faithfully,
Master of shadow

Letter

Dear Associates,

Your trials were successful, if you are holding this letter.
Unfortunately we lost a very important member of our team there, the head of a whole department, Lynx Florent, head devastator of the saboteur department, to be precise.

There was no evidence as every one of our associates in the building were killed, all shot. It’s a wonder how he found enough bullets but I suspect this is not the end. He has a bullet reserved for each and every associate.

We cannot allow this to happen again, should anyone leave enough evidence for that Monster to find you, don’t doubt that will be your last breath.

We will be in contact soon with your next mission, I advise you sleep at your room in our headquarters again where you are safer from the Monster’s grasp.

Yours Faithfully,
Master of shadow

After the civil war on Greece in 2016, the two nations have been torn apart and wars have sprang up all over southern europe centered around old Greece, New Macedonia and North/Central Italy. Now that these wars have started demand for our… Expertise has suddenly been booming and many of the missions will be centered around the southern european areas.

Letter

Dear Associates,

There has been a recent update on the taskboard for all members, this means there will be more missions at once then there have ever been, the outfitters will be stretched thin meaning equipment will be assigned sparingly. Do what you can with the equipment you have been given, and do not disappoint us.

Yours Faithfully,
Master of Shadow

Flag Post

ninja?

Flag Post

N
Stands for Ninja
NINJA KILLS:

Flag Post

(will be going to sleep in about 15 minutes, active again in about 9 to 11 hours.)

P.I.

You awaken in a lazy daze, misty morning, broken and shattered head, blood on your clothes, hair, skin, crawling through the wreckage.

You have no home, and your wife and kids are gone, they demolished your house with you in it.

You are mad, naturally.

There is evidence in this wreckage, your intuition says it’s true.

Flag Post

Here we go!
Cooper
I wake up and head for my car. Then I head to the building dictated at the North East of Boston. Then I wait for the others.

Flag Post

Noah

I sit on the ground, looking over the disaster and just start moving the rubble, looking for any clues that might push me to whoever destroyed my house directly.

Flag Post

Jack
Jack woke up and got out his car, he had fallen asleep in it last night. He streched and looked at his letter again before heading to the mentioned building.

Flag Post

Black
Does the same.

Flag Post

edward
Edward finds a letter adressed to him. He reads it. “it’s time to do this” he thinks. after that he flies to Boston. when he arrives he heads towards the Grand Music Hall. “I wonder if there are any other new recruits that are good at what they do?” he thinks as he walks to the neiborhood of the building.

[where in the building am I trying to get to?]

Flag Post

Jack
He smiles as he drives along, finally in Boston. He loves the road and knows he’s closer to being there. He’s always been good at identifying people, and he can tell another recruit going to the same place he is. He pulls up next to Edward and rolls down the window. “Hop on in bro.” he says smiling “unless you want to be late to see the ‘Master of shadows’.” he adds with a laugh.

Flag Post

edward
He sees some person he doesn’t know drive up. “Hop on in bro.” knowing that alliances are important in the corporate crime world Edward climbs into the car beside him. “So what do you do?” Edward asks.

Flag Post

Jack
“A lil bit of everything. Bit of a catspaw. I can give orders easy enough, and years working on the road make me good with fixing, cooking, building, whatever i need to do. And you? Oh and I’m Jack by the way.” He says driving again towards their objective.

Flag Post

edward
“edward” he says. “I get in the building, get what the client wants and get out.” trying to not be to specific about his talents. “I also can do some things with computers.”

Flag Post

Jack
“Cool stuff.” Jack says as he pulls up to the building and gets out. He grabs his jacket out of the backseat of his truck and after Edward gets out he reaches in the glove compartment and starts to grab different things and put them in elaborate pockets all around his person. He smiles and looks at Edward, “Lets go meet these people.” Jack chipperly said walking towards the building after locking his car.

Flag Post

Mark
After getting the message I walk to the Grand music hall.

Flag Post

Cooper
I see a man walk to the Grand Music Hall. “Hello!” I say.

Flag Post

Mark
I wave at him. “Hi” I enter the music hall.

Flag Post

Jack
I walk into the Grand Music Hall, not sure where Edward is and see two men greeting each other. “I’m Jack” I say smiling and giving my two cents for the moment. Taking a seat near the other two and relaxing. Sizing up the team. “So what do yall do?”

Flag Post

Cooper
I follow Mark. “I was waiting for at least one of you guys to arrive here.” I say. “I think we’re supposed to go to a dining room.”

Flag Post

Mark
I nod and walk into the dining room.

Flag Post

I follow em, not really knowing what i should be doing anyway. “Hey there’s actual food in here.” I say happily. I eye it for a minute and pick up an apple. “Well here’s hoping it’s not poisoned!” I state as I take a bite of the apple.

Flag Post

Cooper
I enter the dining room and sit.

Flag Post

Black Blood decides to ignore everybody.
He heads down the stairs, checking the map and begins planting some boom in the generator closest to the left stairs. He prepares to snap the neck of any guard who comes near, it’s a damn shame He doesnt have a gun.

Flag Post

Jack
“The great thing about an organization of evil people” Jack starts, pulling a wooden pipe (the Sherlock Holmes kind not the weed kind) from a pocket and lighting it “is everyone having a general disregard for the law. See right now I’m packing this pipe with a fun mix of tobacco, cocaine and african kush.” Jack inhales deeply from the pipe and blows a ring into the air. “Anyone want to try?” Jack says, smiling genuinely.