Assassins Inc 3. Expanding frontiers (Game) (locked)

90 posts

Flag Post

The year is 2295. By reading this, you may or may not have been recently hired by assassins inc. This company is one of the most secretive, and if they are after you…well, you probably won’t have time to find out. They hire only the best of the best to work for them. It would be an honor to be invited, if anyone outside the company ad it’s rivals knew it existed. In recent years, they have expanded their job variety quite a bit with new rivals. With an ever expanding population on the planet, there is always more work to be done. Will you work your way to the top and discover all the secrets, or be found in a pool of your own blood?

Flag Post

Sign-up list:
Jayson Hamshire, Decoy, Veteran (Jimbo14)
Roy Gerrian, Assassin, newcomer (John_Deere)
Kyle Davis, Assassin, Veteran (fma1)
Eric Black, Soldier, regular (Coolo2011)
David ‘Cinder’ Shmitthausen, Kidnapper, Newcomer (Christon555)
Bella Thorne, Kidnapper, Newcomer (Anime_Shadow)
Jake Wilson, Assassin, Regular (Kboy101)

Flag Post

Notes and things:
-Experiance was almost completely useless. I just put that in there so it would have some slight effect, like new players should be more curious than veterans, who know the ins and outs and such, and then the regulars are normal people there.
-I also decided that experiance does not need to be at the top of the post, mainly because I decided it will mean very little besides how your character reacts to some things in the game.

Flag Post

You are in a room at the grand opening of the new skyscraper HQ of Assassins Inc. Some veterans and regular workers who show that extra bit of potential were invited to come show off to some new recruits and make them forget about the large chance they will die by showing just how great life here can be. The ‘CEO’ ,as he likes to be called, just finished giving a speech before the meal at the HQ. Very few people listened to half of it. Everyone has been told to eat and talk, and simply enjoy themselves before being assigned their first mission.
(So it’s basicly a party with about 50 people, about 30 of which are new recruits. Basicly everyone is just talking and stuff. Eventually I’ll end the party and everyone gets their first mission.)

Flag Post

Jake

(standing in a corner leering at people staring at his socks)

Flag Post

Kyle

“How many bases has this company gone through anyway? Well, I guess relocating a lot is just a part of keeping the organization secret.” Kyle thought to himself as he got some food. In the corner, he saw a man with rainbow socks. “Oh it’s that guy,” Kyle thought to himself, “I’ve seen him a bunch of times and I don’t even know his name. Everyone seems to just know him as ‘rainbow socks guy’. What a strange man.”
Kyle notices a person standing alone in the crowd, someone he’s never seen before. “Must be a new recruit,” he thought, “They said to ‘show off’. I’m not sure what they mean by that, but talking to some of the new recruits might be a good start.”
Kyle walks up to the person and introduces himself.

{any newcomer can respond}

Flag Post

Cinder Kidnapper
I pick at the food on my plate. I doesn’t look or smell poisoned, but neither did the shrimp I served at the Police Widows and Orphans Charity Gala. I smile to myself. 32 dead. Good times.
“Uh, hey. I’m Kyle. What’s your name?” I stare at the man, surprised. Most people I encounter have the sense not to bother you. But I might as well become friends with my coworkers.
“You can call me Cinder. Pleased to meet you.” I smile toothily and extend my hand.

Flag Post

(widows and orphans charity gala? lol)

Jake

After getting food he walks up to one of the bosses and asks if he has to be here.
Told that he does he starts (trying) to mingle with the recruits.

Flag Post

Kyle, Assassin

Kyle shakes the man’s hand as he notices something strange about him, although he can’t quite place what it is.

Kyle notices how the man is picking at his food. “Don’t worry, it’s not poisoned. We’re in a room full of expert assassins, hitmen, and spies. If the food was poisoned, someone would have noticed.” Kyle takes a bite of his food and continues talking, “So you’re one of the new recruits, right? How do you like this place so far?”

Flag Post

_[GOD DAMMIT. I’ve had to write this post three times because Kong keeps on deleting most of it. Also I will now have to start and finish my posts with one of those things.]
Cinder
I look at him slantways. If I had poisoned the food, I would make sure to tell everyone that it was safe to eat. I ‘accidently’ drop the plate and answer his question before he can react.
“I haven’t seen much of it, but it isn’t that great. It’s defensible, but there are too many windows. Sharpshooters would cut any defenders to pieces. Still, the rats aren’t big or numerous and the beds are clean so it’s better than half the places I’ve stayed at. What do you think?”_

Flag Post

Will post later, Kong is deleting my posts.

Flag Post

I no want my posts deleted.

(Also, Y U NO ACCEPT ME CHEIF?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Anime_Shadow:

He did, just didn’t add you to the sheet.

Flag Post

(It hassss toooo beeeee official.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by John_Deere:
Originally posted by Anime_Shadow:

He did, just didn’t add you to the sheet.

No, Shadow is lacking the most major part of the sign or my computer is stupid. Please discuss this on the sign-up thread, though.

Flag Post

{Shadow, you didn’t pick a class}

Kyle, Assassin

“The accommodations are good and the pay is even better, but all that comes at a price, you know. This is the best organization of assassins and spies around. We do the toughest jobs out there, but we’re rewarded well for our efforts.” Kyle looks down at the plate that Cinder “dropped”. “You still think it’s poisoned, don’t you? Well, it’s good to be cautious, but let me give you a little advice: you can’t go around thinking that everyone is trying to kill you. You really don’t want to be paranoid in this business, sepecially when you’re taking on the toughest jobs there are. Being paranoid messes up your focus. You think everyone is trying to kill you and you won’t be able to give any… special attention to someone who is.”

Flag Post

Jake

Alarmed by a noise he looks over and sees two people with a broken plate between them.
Walking over to them he introduces himself.

Flag Post

Cinder Kidnapper
I look at Kyle slantways again. He seems to be going to a lot of effort to put me at my ease. Well, he won’t catch me off guard that easily. They called old ‘Fingers’ Malone paranoid, but he outlived most of them. Pity how I tortured him to death.

Flag Post

{you there MasterChief?}

Kyle, Assassin

Kyle’s advice gets him nothing but a strange look. “Well, the most important thing in this business is to not get killed.” Kyle turns around and starts to walk away, “He’s gonna get himself killed real fast,” he thinks to himself. Just as he turns, he sees “rainbow socks guy” starting to talk to him and the new recruit. “Oh, hi rain- … I mean, uh… how are you, um… you know, I’ve seen you a lot, but I don’t think I ever found out your name.”

Flag Post

(Yes, I just don’t really have anything to do. I’m trying to give all the players a chance to post at least once before the party ends. Ending it is the only thing I really can do. Oh, and this.)
CEO
I relax in my chair. The party is nice and all, but I have just as important things I could be doing. “Sir, you need a break occasionally.” I look at my right hand. It’s almost like he read my mind. “Yes, yes.” I stare out one of the windows in the room. Of course, someone always wants to ruin the fun. Bullets bounce off several of the windows, none causing more that a crack in the glass. I lean over to my bodyguard. “You let them have their fun. Deal with them.” I then lean away from the bodyguard and to the mic. Everyone who was paying attention heard the noise. 20 bullets hitting windows tends to get the attention of a room full of trained killers. “Everything is alright people. As you can see, our competitors can’t even break one of the windows. They’re being delt with as we speak.”
(It’s a tradition for someone to try to assassinate the current CEO. Did it in the 2nd, doing it in the 3rd.)

Flag Post

Eric Soldier
Well ain’t that nice. I suddenly feel much more safe than before. So apparently I have to talk to new recruits. Not like there’s much in my job to show off about. ‘shooty shooty kill kill’ ain’t exactly hard. Still, it brings me enough money to get by, so I ain’t complaining. If the newbies want a demo, I sure can give it to them if they gotta gun on ’em.

Flag Post

Roy Gerrian (Pronounced Roy-Jerry-en, as one name) Assassin
I approach a man who obviously know’s his way around here, after a brief examination I determine he is a soldier and I soon discover his name is Eric by observing his conversation with others.

I approach Eric and introduce myself.

Flag Post

Eric Soldier
“Hey Roy. Since you already found out my name and profession, I’m guessing you’re either a Spy, a Theif or maybe an Assassin. So, what is it you want to know about this organization?” Looks like I got me a newcomer to talk to.

Flag Post

Jayson Hamshire
Before Roy can speak, I rudely enter the conversation, and say with a smile, “Well, Eric, based off of his skin color, I am going to assume he is a thief, so I got my eye on him and all ten of his fingers.”

Flag Post

Roy Gerrian

Right before I answer Eric’s question, another man interrupts me, and essentially stereotypes me as a thief due to my skin color. He is obviously an ignorant fool, but sadly he is now a comrade. After the stranger finishes his comment, I begin my small winded speech, “Eric, I am an assassin, and an intimadator, when I kill, I don’t cleanly slit your throat, I smash in there skull and break every bone in there body, before I sever their limbs and hang them around the room, yes, I am an assassin.”