FGF WarCards - Duel Thread [FFA]

815 posts

Flag Post

Credit of the idea belongs to Developous

R4L ~ Zzzip50 and therealsirmark4

The Shop.

Participants must sign in the Shop Thread to be able to participate in duels.

Flag Post

THIS IS THE DUEL THREAD!!!

Welcome! Inside this thread, players battle one another for glory, pride, honor, and fun. But most of all, in this thread, you will battle each other for the bounty, the VP. But, aside from just the classic duel, I, as duel manager, will host extravagant and exhilarating events, such as massive Tourneys, 3, 5, or even 7 way FFA, High Stakes Duels, Bughouse, Team Battles, and even much more, in which you could gain a huge amount of VP…or you could lose a fortune..hehe. In fact, at each of these events, you may bet on a winner, and if that player wins, you will gain double your betted VP’s!! But what you should do with these VP? Go to the shop, link above, where you can buy, upgrade, remove, create new cards, and even trade with other players! Have fun, and enjoy your time at FGF Warcards! But do not cheat…I will catch you.

Rules and Guidelines

1. Be Active. An unexcused inactivity of over 2 weeks will result in immediate expulsion from the game.
2. Do not cheat. The duel managers, Zzzip50, and especially therealsirmark4, lack confidence. They automatically triple check everything. A single cheat will result in an immediate loss with no VP gained.
3. An unexpected inactivity of 2 days while in a duel results an immediate loss with no VP gained.
4. Have fun.
5. Do not cheat.
6. A battle may not start until both players have confirmed the duel with this account, and I begin it.
7. Calculations are done by this account, and players can submit moves by themselves on either the thread or by PM, but the status is only official when posted by me.
8. Cards are sent by me.
9. Use taunting to your advantage.
10. Have fun.
13. Do not cheat.

HOW BATTLES WORK

1. Both players confirm with me.
2. I RNG who goes first.
3. I send each player a set of 6 cards. This is your initial hand. It will contain at least 1 Barrier.
4. Each player must play at least 1 Barrier on their first move.
5. Each turn must be preceded as I RNG their next card, and send it to their hand. Each turn ends with a player who either PM or post their move, and conclude with the words “End Turn.” As soon as that is completed, I will update the status of the duel, and send the next card to the opposing player. Only my updates/calculations/card draws are official.
6. Game continues as each player place cards and attack.
7. Barriers cannot be attacked until all Monsters on respective field is eliminated.
8. Monsters must give a target to their attack. Follow additional effects accordingly.
9. Game ends when at one given time, all Barriers are eliminated on one field, and the player itself is attacked.
10. If the game results in a stalemate, both players gain 30 VP.
13. Do not cheat.

Flag Post

Terms

Deck: A set of cards used in battle. There are no limits on Deck size.

VP: Victory Points. VP is used in the market. The yield of VP differs, but for a casual duel, the winner gains 50 VP while the loser gains 10. Disqualification does not yield any VP.

WCP: Warcard Points. Warcard Points are the points used to play cards.

Team Special : A special kind of bonus to your duels. Able to be created in the shop or modified. Team Specials apply to all Monsters in your field, unless otherwise stated on the Team Bonus itself.

Barrier : A type of card. Yields WCP. At least 1 must be played on first turn. At any given time no Barriers exist in play, and the player is attacked, that player loses. Normally cannot be attacked while monsters exist on your side of the field. Generally has high HP.

Quickplay: A type of card that is never sent into the field. This card causes immediate and dynamic results, which can turn the tide of your battle.

Monsters: Cards that are sent into the field. Each has a certain HP, along with set Abilities and Passives. Each Monster has a certain rarity, which affects the quantity and quality of its Abilities and Passives.

Abilities: An attack. Must target a Monster/Barrier unless otherwise stated. Additional effects will be listed on the card.

Passives: Additional effects on a certain Monster that are activated automatically.

HP : When depleted, the Monster is destroyed.

Rarity: The rarity determines the maximum amount of Abilities and Passives will be for a certain Monster or Barrier. The rarities are Common, which allows 3, Uncommon, which allows 4, Rare, which allows 5, and Legendary, which will allow a maximum of 6 Abilities/Passives. In Barriers, the limits are 0, 1, 2, 3, respectively.

Events : A special occurrence in which a special kind of battle will occur, allowing all members of the game to bet on the winner. The VP gained will also be vamped.

Betting: A special payment on a player in an event in which, if the player you betted on is the winner of the event, you will gain double the amount of VP as your bet. Only 1 bet per player. Participants in an event may not bet.

Trading: A special kind of payment in which you sell a card, list a price of either cards or VP, and it will be placed on the Shop Thread, where other players may buy the card.

Upgrading: When requesting for an upgrade, this account will show you the next class of the card, along with a price to unlock the card, the price for the card itself, and the price for upgrade. The last option will bring all copies of the original cards in your deck to upgraded level.

Creating Cards : A request for a custom card must be filled in the standard card format of Barrier, Quickplay, or Monster. If it is deemed balanced by the Card Curators (Devourer359, Hyped), it will be given a price, and you will be able to buy it.

Bughouse : A team battle with 2 players on each side, playing individual duels. These duels are not connected to each other except for 1 mechanic. When a player destroys a monster, that monster is automatically placed on your partners field. When destroyed a second time, that monster is removed. Winners take 100, losers lose 100.

High Stakes Duel : A duel in which the winner gains 150 VP and the loser loses 150 VP

Gambit : A duel in which both players agree on the “pot,” an amount of money. Winner take the reward while loser have the pot subtracted from their bank.

FFA : A duel between multiple people. The winner gains 30 VP times the number of players they have defeated, while losers gain 10 VP times the number of people they have defeated.

Tourneys : A tournament. When a battle is won, the winner gains 30 VP plus 10 VP multiplied by the round number.

Team Battle – 2 Teams will fight against each other. The number of VP gained is equal to 50 VP times the number of players on the opposing team. This number is then split up between the surviving members. The team who wins all gains 100 VP.

Flag Post

Player List!

1. tracymirkin123 (VPs: 115)
2. myhome16 (VPs: 100)
3. racefan12 (VPs: 100)
4. NimbusCloud26 (VPs: 0)
5. Anime_Shadow (VPs: 100)
6. Bluji (VPs: 100)
7. BCLEGENDS (VPs: 10)
8. Kyle123197 (VPs: 100)
9. wercooler (VPs: 100) Needs Deck
10. yiu113 (VPs: -80)
11. Blood_Shadow (VPs: 50)
12. Minnakht (VPs: 200)
13. coolo2011 (VPs: 100) Needs Deck
14. gamelover13 (VPs: 100) Needs Deck
15. kilozombie (VPs: 100) Needs Deck
16. KingofLlamas (VPs: 100) Needs Deck
17. Shandys (VPs: 100)
18. InfiniteExpanse (VPs: 0)
19. Kidudeman (VPs: 100) Needs Deck
20. gio500 (VPs: 100)
21. SolomonTheGreat (VPs: 100) Needs Deck
22. helltank (VPs: 13)
23. kashuushian1542 (VPs: 100) Needs Deck

Current Event and Participants

Casual Duels

Tracymirkin vs myhome

Flag Post

Current Battles

Tracymirkin vs myhome

Current turn: Myhome

Tracymirkin’s field

Torture Chamber: 180/750
Torture Chamber: 750/750
Torture Chamber: 750/750
Sadist: 400/400
Butcher: 100/100

Current WCP: 19

ACTIONS

Plays 1 Butcher.
Plays 1 Sadist

Sadist uses Slave Convert on Siege Cannon.

Siege Cannon uses Barrage.

Butcher uses Cleave, but because Siege Cannon is returned, it does not receive the boost.

EVENTS

Rushers, and Archers die.

myhome’s field
Bunker: 700/700
Siege Cannon: 149/400

Current WCP: 19

Flag Post

ninja?

Flag Post

Reserve for WAITING FOR DEVOURER359 TO POST SHOP

WHICH HAS TO BE IN 10 MINUTES CAUSE OF SPAM PREVENTION ON ROBLOX

Flag Post

RESERVED FOR ANGER.

Flag Post

do I have to?

Flag Post

You posted don’t cheat three times.
You went from rule 10 to rule 13. Twice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

You posted don’t cheat three times.
You went from rule 10 to rule 13. Twice.

Blame Zzzip for that. He did that on purpose.

On another note, please post here if you’re interested while I wait for the spam filter to accept my shop thread.

ZZZIP50: PROBLEM? UMAD?

Flag Post

4 people running one account can only end in disaster. I can imagine it like 4 soldiers controlling one mech, all squabbling for the control stick. Still, best of luck with this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mysterymason:

4 people running one account can only end in disaster. I can imagine it like 4 soldiers controlling one mech, all squabbling for the control stick. Still, best of luck with this game.

Except we have coordinated our efforts with probably the best coordination of date on FGF.

The game is also big enough that it it like the 4 transforemers smashed together, with 4 control sticks.

Flag Post

yes, four people controlling one mech, one shooting, one moving, one targeting, another one keeping track on the mech’s status.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by FGFCardHost:

Credit of the idea belongs to Developous

And credit to Kidudeman for refining it heavily.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I hereby declare a formal declaration of battle to Tracymirkin.
I do declare that declarations are now declared to be coooooooooool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Sure, but a normal duel, okay?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Sure, but a normal duel, okay?

Ker derp.

Flag Post

so who is going to take care of this duel? Me or Zzzip?

Flag Post
Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

so who is going to take care of this duel? Me or Zzzip?

You I think, if Zzzip is still virusing out.

Flag Post

I can only play about 1 hour tonight though.

Flag Post

I can only play about 1 hour tonight though.

Don’t expect duel for 20 minutes. Group still trying to get the new cards for you and Tracy.