[Game Over] Face in the Sand

314 posts

Flag Post

r4l

Flag Post

I don’t want to get too deep into a backstory, but put it this way, the world has gone to shit, slaver have taken over, you’ve been captured and you’re forced to fight in an arena.

As you are pushed along, bound by handcuffs and surrounded by Slavers you catch a glimpse of other Slaves. A red haired woman thrashing around in her captors arms, she throws a strong kick into another’s throat, causing him to drop and begin to emit worrisome chocking noises, she may have crushed his windpipe. That was Scar, a legend around these part, you find it remarkable that she was captured in the first place.

The next Slave you see is a large man named Hawk, the rage in his eyes is for some reason directed at you, like you’re the reason he’s here. His eyes seem to be set ablaze with hatred, but his face lays expressionless. His gaze isn’t even broken by a sad looking blonde woman being dragged along, there was tears in her eyes but she was trying to hide it, her name was Kita, she was your friends’ daughter. Her tears were from the realization of her fate, it was soon time for the Games and we all knew it, that’s why we’re here. Thinking back, the thought of facing Hawk or Scar in a duel is terrifying.

Your thoughts of your impending doom is interrupted by another Captive bumping into you, his face was young and afraid, words were about to form on his lips, from his apologetic expression he was about to say “sorry”. He stops, and changes his expression to that of a glaring killer, but it’s too late, and I’m not the first to spot it. A man named Zulu approaches Wolf with a smile, “No matter how tough you pretend to be, you’re a bitch and we all see it.” After that he continues walking.

A Slaver walks by you, he is staring, observing you. Unfortunately he isn’t looking where he’s going, and crashes into a giant named Kodiak. The force knocks the Slaver off his feet and he lays there almost stunned. He cries out in pain as Kodiak steps on his hand and grins it into the floor. The Slaver behind him strikes him in the back of the head with the stock of his gun and continues his march. You then hear maniacal laughter from a room next to you, a man named Taz is bursting with laughter at a one-armed man named Lefty. Lefty is handcuffed, but he is only holding up the cuff because his arm is tilted at an awkward angle, he is sharing the laugh. They’re laughing at the oblivious Slaver who is getting increasingly enraged every time he asks “What’s so funny?” and is replied with larger fits of laughter, even his Slaver friend are enjoying the scene.

You see a Black haired woman sigh at the scene and walk towards the opposite end of the hallway, her clothes were completely black and she was followed by a crimson haired lady. When they seen you they began to grin, when the dark haired woman’s mouth opened, her incisors almost resembled vampire teeth. She almost purred, “An easy kill, what fun.” A scream erupts and you see her eyes dart to a scene unfolding behind you. You turn to see a man on the ground, clutching his throat in vain, trying to keep his blood in. Then you seen one of the most disturbing images of your life, the most infamous man around, Lynx, was standing over the man, with the mangled remains of his larynx hanging from his mouth.

Flag Post

Good

Scar: The dual Kukri wielding, lightning fast contestant, her odds are some of the best, and she’s been favoured among many gamblers. Her red hair is usually the last thing a man sees before his blood has been splattered all around the arena. She cannot be Nk’d, and once in the game, she can Nk. If she decides to kill someone, she loses her immunity.

Hawk: A machete wielding deathlord, instead of using speed, he used strength and precision to land his kills. Can NK.

Kita: Extremely wuick and adaptable, this woman will use any and all methods to murder. Can roleblock.

Zulu: Hellbent on proving the weapons of long dead nations can still annihilate, he uses primitive weapons. Can protect.

Wolf: One of the youngest contestants, he uses speed and unorthodox tactics to bring down his much larger foes. If Killed, his killer’s role is revealed.

Kodiak: A real brute, he uses blunt weapons that can destroy a skull with a single swing. Cannot be Nkd.
Lefty: A contestant missing his right hand, he’s learned to cope, and should not be underestimated. Gets an extra PM vote.

Taz: A vicious maniac, he charges into battle with very little care and strikes swiftly. If he is killed, his killer goes down with him. Will be revoked later in the game.

Evil
Raven: This black haired beauty is a master with all sorts of knives, and can disembowel a man with a quick slash. Can negate anybodies ability (Like a roleblock, but it also makes people normally immune to NK vulnerable as well.)

Witch: Her crimson hair flows beautifully in the hot sun, and so does her enemies’ blood. If Nkd, all evil players are alerted of her killer’s role.

Savage: A behemoth with a mohawk, his oversized cleaver is likely to put an end to his enemies. Can NK

Sarge: Clad in old Vietnam military gear, he comes equipped with his combat knife and a lifetime worth of skill. Cannot be Nkd

3rd party

Snake: Another young kid with not much skill pther than survivability. Knows his allies.

Scorpion: A well-rounded fighter, he hopes his durability will give him a good edge. Knows his allies.

Jester: A deceivingly strong competitor, he preys on his opponents overconfidence and his strike is deadly. Knows his allies and can NK

4th party
Lynx: The most mentally unstable contestant, his only goals are to butcher and eat his opponents, his vicious cannibalism strikes fear into every contestant and fear is his greatest asset. Can Nk

Flag Post

1: Hyped Kita
2: Tracymirkin Jester
3: Devourer
4: Myhome Hawk
5: Firespread
6: Wiiplayer
7: MysteryMason
8: BCLEGENDS
9: tttttt
10: Taiboss
11: gaminguru
12: Gamelover
13: therealsirmark Kodiak
14: Knoob
15: Bluji Lynx
16: Coolo

Flag Post

Signzers before Reserves are edited.

Flag Post

ninja or sign

Flag Post

Sign
~Devourer359 (Please accept. You know why I’m not changing alts :P.)

Flag Post

Person1:MEMEMEMEEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
Person2:what?
Person1:MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMemEMEMEM
Person2:WHAT?
Person1:SIGN! OMG R U STOOPID?

Flag Post

I HAZ SIGN

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Sign.

Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Sign.

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Sign.

Originally posted by Firespread:

I HAZ SIGN

Originally posted by myhome16:

Originally posted by FGFCardHost:

Sign

Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

ninja or sign

Originally posted by Hyped:

What they said.

Flag Post

Reaper, I didn’t want to play one, but it’s you.
Sign me up, Scotty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

Sign me up, Scotty.

Heh, thanks.

Flag Post

6 quick sings and I should have it started by the end of the day.

Does anyone know where I got the title, if you know me it’s obvious.

Flag Post

sign

Flag Post

Sign… or Lynx will get you.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamelover13:

Sign.

Originally posted by reaper765:

Sign… or Lynx will get you.

Originally posted by gaminguru:

sign

Originally posted by Taiboss:

Sign me up, Scotty.

Sign.

Originally posted by tttttt:

Sign.

Originally posted by Mysterymason:

Sign.

Sign.

I HAZ SIGN

Originally posted by myhome16:

Originally posted by FGFCardHost:

Sign

Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

ninja or sign

Originally posted by Hyped:

What they said.

Sign.

Originally posted by reaper765:

Bump

I HAZ SIGN

Flag Post

[Another bloody sided Mafia.]

Sign, anyway.

Flag Post

Only 2 more.

Flag Post

Sign. I’ll probably get killed by night 2, but whatever…

Flag Post

Your luck is never good in my games, but your early deaths usually occurred in my VC series, this may be a fresh start.