[Game] Dual Mafia (Newbie Game) [GAME ABANDONED] (locked)

236 posts

Flag Post

Players:

1. Knoob85687 (experienced teacher)
2. AdeebNafees (experienced teacher)
3. wiiwonder
4. REALinsanemonkey
5. t6salt
6. DodgeryArc
7. SilverEvil
8. djrockstar
9. hangman95
10. hamuka
11. BanditEX

Flag Post

Setup:

This setup is an open setup, and consists of the following roles:

2 Mafia Goons
2 Werewolves (basically a second mafia faction)
3 Town Masons (townies with the ability to communicate with each other at night)
4 Vanilla Townies

Flag Post

Rules (adapted from Bluji’s rules which were adapted from my rules which were adapted from rules on AoPS):

1. Voting must be in the form: Vote: [insert username here]. Unvoting must be in the form: Unvote: [insert person previously voted for here]. You can only vote a new person if you unvote first (you may unvote and vote for someone else in the same post, but you do not have to). I’m sorry, but this rule is here to make my job easier.

2. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread with anyone unless your role PM specifically states that you may do so, and then only with the person or people specified in your role PM.

3. Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing. The only thing you can type is a “bah” post. “Bah” posts may not contain ANY information relating to this game—a violation of this will result in a ban from my next forum game.

4. Night actions are all completely optional. But trust me, you will want to use them. If you know you will not be available during the night phase, you can PM me your action during the day phase.

5. If you aren’t part of the game, please don’t post in the thread. Doing so may get you banned from my upcoming forum game(s) and/or reported to the admins.

6. Editing or deleting posts is strictly forbidden. If you need to change or clarify something made in one of your previous posts, you must do so with another post—even if you have to double-post. [In Mafia game lingo, this is known as an EBWOP (Edit By Way of Post).]

7. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. If I consider your lurking or inactivity to disrupt game flow, you may be replaced (if a replacement isn’t available, you will be modkilled). You must let me know through PM if you are not going to have a computer available for any period of more than 72 hours.

8. Day phases will have a temporary deadline four RL days (96 hours) after the start of the day, which may be extended for up to three 24-hour periods if there is sufficient activity. (However, if at any time, a majority of alive players are voting for the same person, the day will end immediately.) Night phases will last two RL days (48 hours) except in extraordinary circumstances.

9. If there’s a tie in the votes at the final deadline for a day, the player which got the most votes first will get lynched.

10. Activity requirements: You must post at least once per game day. The first game day you do not post, you will receive a warning. The second game day you do not post, you will be replaced/modkilled. In addition, you must vote at least every third day phase in order to stay in the game.

11. Posting a screenshot or a direct, word-for-word copy of any private messages (whether from me or from another player) is highly prohibited.

12. Any breaking of the rules, especially 2, 3, 6, 7, 10, and 11, will result in a mod action. This may mean any or all of the following: a replacement, a modkill, or a temporary or permanent ban from my games.

Flag Post

Game Summary:

Players Alive:

4. REALinsanemonkey
5. t6salt
6. CowFriend (replacing DodgeryArc)
7. SilverEvil
8. djrockstar
9. TwistedCakez (replacing hangman95)
11. Jaskaran2000 (replacing BanditEX)

Players dead:

hamuka, Mafia Goon (lynched Day 1)
AdeebNafees, Mafia Goon (killed Night 1)
Knoob85687, Town Mason (killed Night 1)
wiiwonder, Werewolf (lynched Day 2)

Replacements List:

None currently.

Flag Post

Confirmations and Day 1 can now begin. The deadline for this day will be Saturday, September 1 @ 4:00 PM CDT/GMT-5, which may be extended if you are still undecided at the deadline.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Players:

3. wiiwonder
4. REALinsanemonkey
5. t6salt
6. DodgeryArc
7. SilverEvil
8. djrockstar
9. hangman95
10. hamuka
11. BanditEX

wait a sec me,wii,dj, and hang? its prison mafia all over again

Flag Post

lul, people here must be noobs

It’s kay, I’ll give some tips.

Say “lynch me” on day 1 to get free win.
FoS and vote people in all caps for maximum influence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

lul, people here must be noobs

It’s kay, I’ll give some tips.

Say “lynch me” on day 1 to get free win.
FoS and vote people in all caps for maximum influence.

I’d appreciate it if players not in this game would refrain from posting in this game.

Flag Post

I’d appreciate it if players not in this game would refrain from posting in this game.

k, fine, be that way.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Confirm

Flag Post

EBWOP? Confirm anyhow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by t6salt:

EBWOP? Confirm anyhow.

you haven’t heard of edit by way of post?

Flag Post

Noep, feels like an uber n00b.

Flag Post
Originally posted by t6salt:

Noep, feels like an uber n00b.

Rule 6 ;)

Flag Post

Now that is a great rule, now I wonder how many posts in a row Adeeb and Knoob get in a row.

Flag Post

confirmed

I get the feeling that since Abeed and knoob are experienced they will probably be scum.

Originally posted by SilverEvil:

Players:

3. wiiwonder
4. REALinsanemonkey
5. t6salt
6. DodgeryArc
7. SilverEvil
8. djrockstar
9. hangman95
10. hamuka
11. BanditEX

FoS wiiwonder, hangman and SilverEvil A.K.A SI Squad

Flag Post

r4l

Note: I will need 4 reserve posts after this one. Ninja me and you will be forced to do all my homework for me during this school year.

wait a second why not make them read prison mafia and every OT post?

Flag Post

confirm

Players:

3. wiiwonder
4. REALinsanemonkey
5. t6salt
6. DodgeryArc
7. SilverEvil
8. djrockstar
9. hangman95
10. hamuka
11. BanditEX

Oh, btw, the difference between then and now is that I’ve gotten a lot more experienced, so shut uppa yo face! No mo references to the prison mafia plz.

Flag Post

Wait, what do we confirm?

- 2:48, 29 August (UTC)

Edit 1

Is this a okay way of editing?

- 2:50, 29 August (UTC)

Flag Post

Basically, you’re confirming that you have received your role, and that you don’t have any questions about it. (If you do have questions about your role, feel free to PM me—don’t post them in the the thread, though.)

Editing of any kind is prohibited so that someone can’t simply change their post and claim to have never said something that they actually did say (or vice versa). Simply putting a timestamp on your post doesn’t help with that situation because someone could just put whatever time they want to on there.

If you’re just editing to fix a typo, no one’s going to criticize you for that, but if you want to add anything to your post (or take back and/or clarify something you’ve already said)—you have to do so in another post.

Flag Post

Okay then, I confirm that I have received my role.

Edit 1

Oh, and by the way, what I had meant was that we don’t change what we had posted, we only add to it like this. So no editing anything above.

-5:54, 29 August (UTC)

Flag Post

Confirm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BanditEX:

Okay then, I confirm that I have received my role.

Edit 1

Oh, and by the way, what I had meant was that we don’t change what we had posted, we only add to it like this. So no editing anything above.

-5:54, 29 August (UTC)

Look at rule 6, please.

Also, I confirmify my role.

Flag Post

Fried corn.

I’ve been put in the Knoob noob group.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

confirm

Players:

3. wiiwonder
4. REALinsanemonkey
5. t6salt
6. DodgeryArc
7. SilverEvil
8. djrockstar
9. hangman95
10. hamuka
11. BanditEX

Oh, btw, the difference between then and now is that I’ve gotten a lot more experienced, so shut uppa yo face! No mo references to the prison mafia plz.

prison mafia is apart of FGF history forever no one is gonig to forget the most spammy mafia in history ( i think)