[Kill 3] Ghost Town: Revisited

314 posts

Flag Post

DragorZ back…

Flag Post

Banner by SupHomies

“This city’s story…is not over yet. You have been warned.”

Flag Post

You awake from a deep sleep. You hear a noise. What is it?, you ponder. You go to your window and stare at a rope slowing snaking down the side of a building. Blood splatters the side of the building, and a scream starts to shriek. Then as quickly as it begins, it disappears, as quick as lightning. Paralysed with shock, after a while you decide to get back to sleep. Your dreams are haunted by the sight of murder. But it’s not over yet. The killer is still at large. Who did it? The person opposite you who was grouchy all the time? The person on top of you, with expertise in toxicology? Or was it the teen near the bottom of the building?

Such is the life in Ghost Town. The residents thought that after last year, it was over. Well they were wrong. It’s only getting worse.

AN. AN, damnit. AdeebNafees coaxed me into bringing back Ghost Town, which he regarded as his favourite FG of all my FGs. Well, Adeeb, you’ve got it. Ghost Town’s back, with some even more interesting twists. I hope you enjoy it.

The Last Ghost Town Never Finished…

Flag Post

Instructions

This game requires careful observance, not overlooking minor details and avoiding red herrings. This is kind of a werewolf. One person is the “killer”, and picks someone to kill. After a few days, I will update, with a picture.

The picture will contain 2 towers, and several windows on each tower (that’s where you live. Each has a number. You will be PMed yours.) After every kill, there will be some evidence put on, like a ladder or something. Of course, then there’s minor details, barely noticeable…that could totally change things. Mystery will be thick, and deduction will happen a lot…also, when someone dies you will not be told. You might realise who died by looking carefully though…

Win target for killer: Take players down to 4. That’s 10 days of bloodthirsty kills, and it gets harder as players are slowly eliminated…try to blend in!

Win target for villagers: Using the pictures, discover who you think is the enemy, then come to an agreement with others on who you think is the killer.

Flag Post

Players

1. AdeebNafees
2. Jaskaran2000
3. helltank
4. S_98
5. hamuka
6. SilverEvil
7. Woon1957
8. wiiwonder
9. Bluji
10. funiax
11. SrMark4
12. TwistedCakez
13. REALinsanemonkey
14. SecretsOfSorrow

Flag Post

Evidence (On-Site)

Kill 0

Kill 1

Kill 2

Kill 3

Flag Post

Evidence (Off-Site)

Kill 1 – Initial Investigation Police Report

Kill 2 – Police D-Squad Fingerprints Request

Flag Post

Just in case. You may post.

Flag Post

Sign.
Sine.
Snine.
Sign.
Signature.

Dis is epic game.

Flag Post

This looks awesome, good luck!

(Not joining)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SupHomies:

This looks awesome, good luck!

(Not joining)

And your banner is awesome as well!

Flag Post

Sign by the love of Ghost Town.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Heh, I remember you were the killer last time ;).

Flag Post
Snine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:
Originally posted by helltank:

Heh, I remember you were the killer last time ;).

Resisting urge to quote this on the original ghost town.

Flag Post

Sign.
Signature.
Lots o’ signs.
Sign-o-maniac.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Okay, so I’m looking for at least 14…like last time.

Flag Post

Ignsay

Flag Post

I can’t think of a good line, so:
Sign.

Flag Post

AN. AN, damnit. AdeebNafees bribed me into joining Ghost Town, which he regarded as his favourite FG of all my FGs. Well, Adeeb, you’ve got it. Ghost Town’s sign here. I hope you enjoy it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

AN. AN, damnit. AdeebNafees bribed me into joining Ghost Town, which he regarded as his favourite FG of all my FGs. Well, Adeeb, you’ve got it. Ghost Town’s sign here. I hope you enjoy it.

Note to self: Thank AdeebNafees.

Flag Post

Sign because picture clues

Flag Post

10 signs.

Also wii, NOO, don’t thank AN. He persuaded SupHomies to do Paradise Lost, now Ghost Town. He’s…he’s TAKING OVER!

Flag Post

What a ridiculous thought, DragonArcherZ! How could Adeeb possibly be taking ovALL HAIL ADEEBNAFEES