1. Votes and unvotes must be bolded, IE Vote: roband.
2. Do not talk about this game outside of this thread, a PM to the Mod, or a PM to your scumbuddies (if any).
3. Once your death flavor has been posted, there’s no bringing you back into the game. At this point, you are no longer allowed to post stuff that reveals important game details, such as a Cop result.
4. Night actions must be PM’d to me if you want to use them. I will allow you to pre-send them during the day phase, though. Townies should submit two target players in case they’re the Bus Driver and a gift preference in case they’re the Gift!Enabler. The first name listed will be used for single-target abilities.
5. If at least half of the players are voting for the same player, the day will end early. The day-ending vote is referred to as a Hammer, whether the voter knows this or not.
6. If you aren’t a part of this game, please do not post in this thread unless you’re signing up as a reserve. Alternatively, you may PM me if you want to be a reserve.
7. Do not edit or delete your posts. If you need to change or clarify something from a previous post, use an EBWOP (Edit By Way of [Multi-]Post). I will not punish multiposts.
8. If I catch you using an alt to sign multiple accounts up to this game, you will be kicked out and permanently banned from my games. If the game is already running, modkills and/or replacements will happen.
9. If the votals are tied, the first relevant vote will break the tie.
10. If you’re playing, you’re expected to post. Lurkers are frowned upon. If you need to be replaced, let me know. I reserve the right to modkill or replace lurkers.
11. You can expect days to last up to 120 IRL hours (5 IRL days) and nights to last up to 72 IRL hours (3 IRL days). I reserve the right to shorten these phases as players’ avatars start dying.
12. Do not post any PM from me (THAT MEANS NO SCREENSHOTS!) or quote verbatim from it. If you must mention it, paraphrase.
13. Not even death can save you from the mod’s wrath. If you are modkilled or exiled, your win condition is null and void… simply put, you lose. I also reserve the right to reveal your role immediately after a modkill or exile. Repeat offenses can and will result in bans from my future games.
Townies will be given another player’s role (IE “Taric Bot is a Vanilla Townie.”) instead of their own. Roleclaim at your own risk
Townies will be given three roles that they aren’t (IE “You are not a Vanilla Townie, Schizophrenic Cop, or Raucous Exorcist.”)
- Cop (x1): Can investigate one player per night. Gets target’s alignment (Town/Mafia/SK)
- Doctor (x1): Can protect one player per night from the factional kill. Cannot protect the same player on consecutive nights.
- Roleblocker (x1): Target player’s ability is negated.
- Vigilante (x1): Can kill one player per night.
- Busdriver (x1): Swaps two players per night. Whatever would affect one player would affect the other instead, and vice versa.
- Kevlar Townie (x1): Two-shot immunity to Vigilante and/or Mafia factional kills.
- Chainmail Townie (x1): Permanent Serial Killer NK immunity
- Gift!Enabler (x1): Target player gets either a one-shot cop, one-shot doctor, or one-shot nightkill. The same gift may be given out on multiple nights. Gifts can be used starting on the next night, can be withheld indefinitely, and are not destroyed if the Gift!Enabler dies.
- Mafia Rolecop (x1): Can investigate one player per night when not carrying out factional kill. Gets target’s exact role.
- Mafia Doctor (x1): Can protect one player per night when not carrying out factional kill.
- Death Godfather (x1): Once during this game, this player may PM me with a role they want to disguise themselves as. As long as this player hasn’t carried out the factional kill, he/she will appear as the target role when investigated or killed. This power stops working if the DG is the last anti-town role alive.
- Serial Killer (x1): Can kill one player per night. One-shot NK immunity. Wins by being one of the last two players standing.
Kill priority: Serial Killer > Mafia > Vigilante > First Gift Nightkill given > Last Gift Nightkill given