- Futuristic Warfare
1. Have Moderate Intelligence – If you know your IQ to the pin, go ahead and tell me. If you don’t, I’ll judge your intelligence by your post, conventional-wise, of course.
“im a guud pursin for u cuz i maake weopins” isn’t a very respectable post. Use your brain in this post, please.
2. Be Active – Check this thread or any other game threads regularly. There may be something important on it. Don’t be gone for 4 months without notice.
3. Internet Golden Rule: Don’t Troll/Flame – It explains itself. Don’t come to my threads with hate-mail or some randomly annoying post. You will be reported.
4. Be Realistic – Don’t think that you own everything. Don’t think you don’t have to follow the rules. The administrators and I own this thread and any other game threads.
1. Activity – it’s rule #2. I just want everyone to check up on this or any other threads regularly and respond to comments.
2. Intelligence – it’s rule #1. The game needs to be organized and creative, not chaotic or dull. Sure tradition is good, but everyone does it.
3. Character – The basic character traits; integrity, fairness, respect, responsibility.
4. Realistic Thoughts – Don’t tell me a sword covered in poop can destroy a fire golem in one hit.
- Active Days/Active Times
- Timezone (GMT +/- _:00)
- Position Applying For
- Normal Chatroom
- Any alternate skillset I need to know about
- If you can develop a game/website
Storyline Administrator – These types of admins gather together (seperately from Administrator Meetings) and think of the game’s plot, conflict, NPCs, and settings. They also create the backstory on the game. They are also in charge of updates to the game, new maps, characters, weapons, stats/abilities, and other additions. There may be up to 4 of these admins.
Positions Available: 1 (non-mandatory)
Current Storyline Administrators: helltank, TwistedCakez
Gameplay Administrator – Work in tandem with the storyline admins. They enforce the rules when being active with (a) member(s). They make sure all game conventions are followed, and all gameplay is safe and official. They puppeteer all NPCs, enemies, and settings when playing with a member. They still have to follow all game regulations; they’re not to abuse gameplay power.
Positions Available: 1
Current Gameplay Administrators: GotterakaThing, Xandrya
Statistician Administrator – They will contain all of the game data. Characters and their stats, abilities, EXP, etc. as well as the enemies/weapons/perks plus their information (i.e. Enemy: Purple Slime – This is a basic enemy that does minimal damage, but has a high chance of poison…). They are to also copy down all discussion in the administrator meetings, as to preserve our records.
Positions Available: 0
Current Stat Administrators:
Administrators, thank you for volunteering to help me with this game. Once the 30-day interval expires or we have enough administrators, I will PM you to meet me in a certain room at a certain time. Due to the differing timezones, I will hold a beta meeting to go over what the admins from the primary meeting said, and will gather your thoughts on the discussion
Note that our partnership in this game will be a democracy. We all have the right to govern the people. Saying this, all administrators have the choice to add appliers to the administration or decide punishments/rewards for players. Even though we have a democracy, your judgments must be passed by a majority of administrators (51% or more; 50% doesn’t account as a “majority”). Any ideas/acts not passed by a majority will be dropped (occasionally indefinitely). All acts with a 50:50 ratio will be decided upon by the chain of command in the administration.
Next Meeting: N/A
Game Forum: N/A
Days Left For Application: 19
Positions Left: 0
The administrators and I have all rights to reject you in anyways of communication. We will not show favoritism. That means you mom.
If you do not meet the time zone standards of any administrator, you will be added as a future member of the game. This requires you be seen by an admin within a period of < 2 months, or you will be placed under the inactive list. If you aren’t active within < 4 months, you will be perm banned from the game. Your banning can be postponed/stopped if you give notice and it is approved as reason of inactivity.
Any flaming/spamming on this forum will result in a flagged post by all administrators, and you will be reported. This is your official warning.
The administrators will think of everything for the game. However, if any members want to make a suggestion, please, do.