1. Teams consist of 3 or 4 players, with an underhanded team, one with one less player, (if any) being given a slight buff (see Game Mechanic 12)
2.Each player can move up to 4, 5, or 6 spaces in any cardinal direction, depending on the ship you choose. Please number your actions, ( 1] move left, 2]move right, etc.)
3. Machine guns: Can fire up to 5 spaces in a cardinal direction, but does only 1 hit point of damage to the opposing plane or shoots down one missile. ( 3] fire machine gun left, 4 fire mg up, etc.)
4. Missiles: It moves five spaces a turn, always towards the nearest enemy. They explode on their own after 2 turns. It kills a ship on impact, but can be shot down by machine gun fire. If a missile occupies your space, you explode into a fiery death (3 damage to boss). Can only be used by dreadnoughts. (5] missile up) (Unfortunately, due to my MSPaint skills, only one missle onscreen per dreadnought)
V. Each player has to send their moves to me by PM. No exceptions. If you fail to send me a pm, you get prodded. If you fail to send me a pm twice in a row, your plane explodes into fiery death, and a reserve pilot replaces you.
6. There is friendly fire. If you shoot your friend, he explodes into fiery death.
7. When two planes occupy the same space, they both explode into fiery death.
8. If you explode into fiery death, you will be respawned at the end of the next round. I.e., you skip a turn, and restart on your side of the screen. If all pilots of a team are down, the spawn switches sides (right to left and vice versa) and all players are immediately respawned.
9. When one pilot explodes, the opposing team gets a point (including from inactivity). When a team gets seven points with a 4 person team (five with 3 player teams), a boss appears (his stats are hidden). A boss is worth 2 points to the team that deals the most damage to it while it is alive, and one point to the team that killed it. The game ends when all bosses on screen are killed (At 25 points, a second boss is spawned, if the game has not ended.)
11. If both teams are completely inept, and the boss kills the number of players minus 2, doubled, you all lose. (Ex, 8 players, 8 – 2 = 6 × 2 = 12)
12. Final score determines winner. Final score is the total number of points you have. Underhanded teams will get one extra point before total score is calculated, after all bosses are killed.
13. To begin, choose a type of ship to play.
1. I am law. More rules can be added.
II. My rules and game mechanics shall be obeyed.
3. Breaking my rules is responded with a warning. A second offense is decimated with your immediate replacement and explosion into fiery death.
4. Criticism is accepted and encouraged, and will be worked into the sequel, if there is one.
7. In your sign up post, note something weird about the Game mechanics or the rules section.
TYPE OF SHIPS:
Moves at 4 spaces per turn and has 4 hit points. Dreadnoughts are the only ship able to use missiles.
Moves at 5 spaces per turn, and has 3 hit points.
Moves at 6 spaces per turn, and has 2 hit points.