College Mafia IV (Game) - Game Over. Discussion Closed. (locked)

230 posts

Flag Post

After a long vacancy, students are sent to the University of Villibridge again.
The doors were always open (as no-one was currently being locked inside), but none dared apply for admission when tales of brutal deaths came from the school. Investigators came and went, but found no traces of the supposed means of death or deaths…or any traces of the supposedly cruel, sadistic principal.

Yet he’s there, invisible in the university. Seeing all, hearing all, knowing all. There is no escape. Resistance is futile. Now a new set of students will be assimilated into the ranks of the dead.

Will you try to live through the brutal instruction of this school of death?

- – – – – – – – -

College Mafia IV is the fourth of a series of mafia games where everyone has an active role. Ever tired of sitting around, waiting for the night cycle to pass without having any say in what happens? Not here. You’ll have something to do every cycle, if you so choose.
We’re only having one round this time. Doing the longevity of three rounds has failed twice.

Enrollment List:

1. Jaskaran2000 – Witness, killed N2.
2. Bluji – Persuader, still alive.
3. sebba – Mafia Member, killed N3.
4. walfordking – Bus Driver, still alive.
5. Sabin7 – Dentist, still alive.
6. myhome16 – Commuter, still alive.
7. djrockstar – Vigilante, still alive.
8. AdeebNafees – Bodyguard, killed N1.
9. BCLEGENDS – Doctor, still alive.
10. Minnakht – Cop, still alive.
11. hamuka – Gunsmith, still alive.
12. GotterakaThing – Mafia Member, killed D2.
13. T1M3_15_1337 – Cult Recruiter, killed D1.

Stand-by for more posts and more information.
Rules Here.

Flag Post

Class List:

Criminal Justice – Cop – May investigate one player each night to discover his/her alignment. Wins when only Good remains alive.
First Aid – Doctor – May choose a player to save each night. If that player would have been night-killed, they will survive – but not if they’re killed twice. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Misanthropism – Mafia Member – Knows other mafia member. May choose, with other mafia member, who to kill each night. Wins when only Mafia remain alive.
Misanthropism – Mafia Member – Knows other mafia member. May choose, with other mafia member, who to kill each night. Wins when only Mafia remain alive.
Propaganda Tactics – Cult Recruiter – Must convert one other person into the Cult each night. Dies when attempting to recruit Mafia. The Recruiter and any recruited win when only the Cult remains alive.
Counter-Espionage – Witness – May watch one person each night. If that person is killed, the Witness will learn the name of one person who killed them but not the alignment of the killer. This will remain one name even if a person is killed twice. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Sniper Training – Vigilante – May choose one person to kill each night. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Dentistry – Silencer – Must choose a player each night and pull their teeth. The following day phase, the targeted player may not speak at all, even to vote. May only target a given person once. I’m relying on your good sportsmanship here. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Metalworking – Gunsmith – May target a player each night to find out if that player has a gun. The Cop, Mafia, and Vigilante all have guns. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Increase Your Charisma – Persuader/Treasurer – May target a player each night and ‘buy’ their vote/persuade them to vote for a certain person. The Persuader may privately direct the stolen vote wherever he/she wishes. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Telecommutication – Commuter – May leave campus for a night, ignoring all active effects applied to him/her (that is, all non-investigative effects). May not use this ability two consecutive nights. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Mass Transportation – Bus Driver – May switch two people for a night. Any active effects against player A will actually affect player B, and vice-versa. Is allowed to switch him/herself. Do not argue with the GM if someone kills him/herself or other such breach of logic occurs. Wins when only Good remains alive.
Martial Arts – Bodyguard/Martyr – Must choose a player to protect each night. If the player is killed, the Bodyguard dies in his/her place. Wins when only Good remains alive.

Take careful note of these roles. Some actions are mandatory, some are up to the player.
For ease of use: The Cult Recruiter, Silencer, and Bodyguard are required to act every night.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Flag Post

Game’s over! See you in the next!

Flag Post

[Res4Info.]

Flag Post

I will post again when all roles are sent out.

Flag Post

I have sent out the roles. Please confirm. If I missed anyone, let me know. You have approximately 48 hours until the game starts.

Flag Post

I am the first Confirmer

Since I am first,you shall adress me as “Sig” in this game.

Flag Post

Confirmed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sebba:

I am the first Confirmer

Since I am first,you shall adress me as “Sig” in this game.

[Good luck with getting that by the principal once the game starts. Still, perhaps. I’ll check for more confirmations and messages when I get back, going now for a while.]

Flag Post

Confirmed!

Flag Post

CON(man)firmed.

Flag Post

EBWOP: I just realized this mafia has no rules ._.
Might wanna fix that if you don’t want peeps editing posts and townies PMing, might wanna look into Bluji’s awesome ruleset

Flag Post

I know who I am, because I read the PM you sent me!

Flag Post

Confirmo
Confirmabam
Confirmavi
Confirmaverat.

Ergo magnus sum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Confirmo
Confirmabam
Confirmavi
Confirmaverat.

Ergo magnus sum.

Magnus confirmabamus facet hamuka, quo erat noobus.

Beat this.

Flag Post

In Soviet Russia, role confirms me.

BTW, about that ruleset of mine, if you’re gonna use it, you might want to change a couple things, such as the activity rule.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

EBWOP: I just realized this mafia has no rules ._.
Might wanna fix that if you don’t want peeps editing posts and townies PMing, might wanna look into Bluji’s awesome ruleset

I generally consider that people know what they’re doing, but I’ll look into it. Thanks to you and thanks to Bluji for putting that together.

Originally posted by hamuka:

Confirmo
Confirmabam
Confirmavi
Confirmaverat.

Ergo magnus sum.

Beat this.

His lectis qui ludum arbitrabitur provocationem accepit ut hunc certaminem parvi facere.

Flag Post

Note these rules and restrictions:

1. A majority of the votes must be cast every day. That is, at least 50% of the people alive must vote. If the majority of votes is not reached, I will contact each player who has not voted with a reminder and extend the deadline 24 hours.
2. I ask that you not discuss this game outside of the game itself, unless you are part of the Mafia or Cult. You will know who else is in these factions via PM from me. I can’t make you follow this rule, but I can very nearly guarantee you that your life will get harder if you ignore it.
3. When you’re dead, you’re dead. No dramatic finishing moments or leaving behind information once your death is posted. Here at Villibridge we kill students thoroughly. You can come back when the game is over. Reserve players count as dead until needed.
4. If you’re not part of the game: Look, don’t touch. Please don’t post if you’re not playing.
5. You may change your vote as many times as you like (as long as it’s not spamming) but your latest vote cast on a given day is the one I use.
6. I do not condone bandwagoning but I will allow it.
7. If you wish to clarify or change something in a previous post, you must do so through another post. No editing or deletion of posts.
8. In the event of a tie, given that Rule 1 is satisfied, the player who got the most votes first will be the one lynched.
9. Each phase, unless extended, will last approximately 72 hours. I may, however, alter this for the night phases at my discretion if I receive actions from everyone.
10. Stay active. This is more of advice than a rule. However, I do expect to hear from everyone for night actions since that’s a main feature of this Mafia setting. If I don’t hear from you for two night phases and you have the ability to act, I’ll check with you that you’re still there. If I don’t hear back for three night phases, you’re not getting accepted into the next game.
11. I reserve the right to add or clarify rules, which I will notify all players of by post.

Thanks go out to Bluji for constructing the ruleset I built this from.

Note the following additions:

12. (Added N1.) The killing actions will be the last actions in the order of events. Mafia are no longer required to act at night.
13. (Added D1.) You may not vote for yourself.

Flag Post

Confirming role.

Flag Post

Role confirmed.

Flag Post

His lectis qui ludum arbitrabitur provocationem accepit ut hunc certaminem parvi facere.

Oppugnabo vos latina magna. Hamuka erit noobus, ergo lynchabitur cum celeritate, et TTF12, deus ludi, dabit mihi victoriam cupiturus esse.

Flag Post

Oppugnabo vos latina magna. Hamuka erit noobus, ergo lynchabitur cum celeritate, et TTF12, deus ludi, dabit mihi victoriam cupiturus esse.

Enough, enough. A Latin-based FG is a matter for another time.

In unrelated news which is related to the game, it will be about 60 hours from my originally projected 48-hour time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TailsTheFox12:

Note these rules and restrictions:

1. A majority of the votes must be cast every day. That is, at least 50% of the people alive must vote. If the majority of votes is not reached, I will contact each player who has not voted with a reminder and extend the deadline 24 hours.
2. I ask that you not discuss this game outside of the game itself, unless you are part of the Mafia or Cult. You will know who else is in these factions via PM from me. I can’t make you follow this rule, but I can very nearly guarantee you that your life will get harder if you ignore it.
3. When you’re dead, you’re dead. No dramatic finishing moments or leaving behind information once your death is posted. Here at Villibridge we kill students thoroughly. You can come back when the game is over.
4. If you’re not part of the game: Look, don’t touch. Please don’t post if you’re not playing.
5. You may change your vote as many times as you like (as long as it’s not spamming) but your latest vote cast on a given day is the one I use.
6. I do not condone bandwagoning but I will allow it.
7. If you wish to clarify or change something in a previous post, you must do so through another post. No editing or deletion of posts.
8. In the event of a tie, given that Rule 1 is satisfied, the player who got the most votes first will be the one lynched.
9. Each phase, unless extended, will last approximately 72 hours. I may, however, alter this for the night phases at my discretion if I receive actions from everyone.
10. Stay active. This is more of advice than a rule. However, I do expect to hear from everyone for night actions since that’s a main feature of this Mafia setting. If I don’t hear from you for two night phases and you have the ability to act, I’ll check with you that you’re still there. If I don’t hear back for three night phases, you’re not getting accepted into the next game.
11. I reserve the right to add or clarify rules, which I will notify all players of by post.

Thanks go out to Bluji for constructing the ruleset I built this from.

Crys

On a completely unrelated note,I have found the weirdest video game commercial ever.You shall regret clicking this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpxVEms2cpw

Flag Post

Confirmed!

Flag Post

Confirm. Sorry, some family came into town so I’ve been busy.