Pregame – Unfamiliar Ground
Jojo Rakadan wanted a random location that wasn’t Sinnoh. While he did get it, he also ended up with a little more than he had bargained for…
Thanks to Chris’s attack just as Jojo entered the portal, the Dimensional Champ had been turned into an Emboar.
He now had to get used to his new form, but during what should’ve been a basic exercise, he managed to expend too much energy at once trying to get Ember to be Ember and not Thundershock. YMMV on whether or not that counts as an Epic Fail, if only because Emboar normally can’t learn Thundershock.
Anyways. Right as he returned to a campsite with some humans he was travelling with …
Tonight, as the Huge Wave of Chaos takes its toll on Jojo’s sanity, he will be haunted by some stuff from his past…
Archival Note: I think before deciding on Mad Bomber for this game I was going to have phantoms of the past and present. (IE Past!Rumia would be scum but Present!Rumia would be a Miller Doctor. Similarly, Past!Chris would be a Vigilante while Present!Chris would be a Death Godfather.)
1. Votes and unvotes must be bolded, IE Vote: roband
2. Do not talk about this game outside of this thread or a PM to the Mod.
3. Once your death flavor has been posted, you get one bahpost and that’s it.
4. The Mad Bomber’s target-paint must be PM’d to me. It cannot be withheld; if nothing is sent in, I will randomize the target and you will not know who it is.
5. If at least half of the players are voting for the same player, the day will end early. The day-ending vote is referred to as a Hammer, whether the voter knows this or not.
6. If you aren’t a part of this game, please do not post in this thread unless it’s to sign as a reserve.
7. Do not edit or delete your posts. If you need to change or clarify something from a previous post, use an EBWOP (Edit By Way of [Multi-]Post). I will not punish multiposts.
8. If I catch you using an alt to sign multiple accounts up to this game, you will be kicked out and permanently banned from my games. If the game is already running, exiles and/or replacements will happen.
9. If the votals are tied, the first relevant vote will break the tie.
10. Because there is no NL in this game, (hopefully it won’t come down to this, but…) if there are no votes at all when the deadline hits, I’ll lynch either the player whose last post was the earliest, or the player who has made the fewest posts.
11. If you’re playing, you’re expected to post. I reserve the right to exile or replace lurkers. If you need to be replaced, let me know. If you think another player is being inactive, you may request that I prod them, whether it’s public or private. A modprod will consist of a PM’d reminder that the target player is in this game, as well as a link so no time is wasted in getting back to the thread.
12. You can expect days to last up to 72 IRL hours (Three IRL days) and nights to last up to 24 IRL hours (1 IRL day). I reserve the right to shorten these phases as characters start dying.
13. Do not post any PM from me (THAT MEANS NO SCREENSHOTS!) or quote verbatim from it.
Originally posted by BoomFrog:14. If you are modkilled, your win condition is null and void… simply put, you lose. Repeat offenses can and will result in bans from my future games.
This game is so simple there’s really no reason to talk about your role PM in any way.
15. Do not talk during night phases.
I’m just gonna say it now… this 7P setup was stolen from BoomFrog.
The Mad Bomber secretly chooses each night which player will be the next day’s bomb. If the bomb is lynched or the Mad Bomer survives until Day 6, town loses. If the Mad Bomber is lynched, town wins.
The Mad Bomber can target-paint the same person on consecutive days.
The one difference between BoomFrog’s execution and mine is that I will not allow you to NL.
This setup will refer to the Mad Bomber as Darkrai and the bomb as Jojo. All other players are vanilla Town.
(Assassin would actually make a bit more sense for this game, but I wasn’t sure I wanted to host another ’sin game so soon.)