What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Hey!! Time for Medium!! If someone gets all 30 questions right,This is so there is only 1 winner. And no quoting please.
1. Bart makes a deal with God to get his school closed on the day of his.. History Test? Maths Test? Geography Test?
2. What game does the Stonecutters secret society play to celebrate Homer joining them? Frisbee? Trivial Pursuit? Ping-Pong?
3. Who is the 4th Grade Class President? Bart? Martin Prince? Lisa? Milhouse?
4. Who runs a fake jeans business in the Simpson’s Garage? Herman? Moe? Ned Flanders?
5. The Capital City Goofball is a mascot for a team playing.. Basketball? Baseball? ice Hockey?
6. Which family is given $15,000 on Christmas Day by Springfieldians? Flanders Family? Simpsons Family? Van Houten Family?
7. Homer buys 1000 springs to turn into merchandise to sell at what event?
8. Who dates a forgotten actress in the ‘A Star Is Born’ episode? Ned? Moe? Principal Skinner?
9. Homer and Bart’s model rocket burns down which building in Springfield?
10. After seeing a daredevil show what does Bart try to jump?
11. Who steals 100lb of sugar from a crashed lorry and tries to sell it?
12. At the end of the ‘Lisa The Simpson’ episode, Apu turns his store into a strip club. What does he call the store?
13. Jebediah is the first name of… Homer’s dad? The founder of Springfield? Lisa’s class teacher?
14. What is the name of the poor part of Springfield where Bart encounters Chester Lampwick? Trampsville? No Hope Central? Bumtown?
15. The Springfield Investorettes start selling what food to battle with Marge’s Pretzel Business? Hot Dogs? Falafels? Kebabs?
16. What was the name of Homer’s pet lobster? Snappy? Bitey? Blinky? Pinchy?
17. Who sometimes carries a card which reads: “Always do the opposite of what Bart says”?
18. Who sees a sign for free beer at a casino and ends up burping up coins? Moe? Homer? Bart? Barney?
19. How much does Mr Burns bet a rival baseball team owner that Springfield will win the championship?
20. “I’ve got some Kick-ass seats!” is said by Homer to Ned Flanders in.. A Hospital? The Courthouse? A Church?
21. Questo is a waiter at… The Magic Palace? The Happy Sandwich? The Mystery Meal Diner?
22. What is the name of the new classmate who Milhouse falls in love with?
23. A doll figure of which Springfield character threatens to kill Homer in a Treehouse Of Horror episode? Krusty the Clown? Montgomery Burns? Lisa Simpson?
24. At the Bloodbath and Beyond gun shop, dangerous applicants for guns are… Turned away? Reported to the Police? Limited to 3 handguns or less?
25. What was the first word that Lisa said (as a baby)? Music? Homer? Bart? Mummy?
26. Principal Skinner joins the conga line when the ‘Do The Bartman’ song is played. True or False?
27. Whose “Down with Homework” t-shirt causes a riot? Mrs Krabappel? Bart? Lisa? Milhouse?
28. In ‘Treehouse of Horror V’ Homer goes mad when deprived of beer and TV. True or False?
29. In the episode called ’Lisa’s Pony’, Apu dates which princess? Kashmir? Calcutta? Nairobi? Mumbai?
30. Homer’s fellow inmate at a mental institution, Leon Kompowsky, claims to be which famous pop singer?
**1.** Geography Test
**3.** Martin Prince
**6.** Flanders Family
**7.** Springfield Olympic Games mascot
**9.** the Church
**11.** Homer Simpson
**13.** The founder of Springfield
**15.** Hot Dogs
**20.** A hospital
**21.** The Happy Sandwich
**23.** Krusty the Clown
**24.** Limited to 3 handguns or less
**28.** True _(it was an awesome episode)_
**30.** Michael Jackson
* * *
I know I didn’t get them all right this time.
1. Geography Test
3. Martin Prince
6. Simpsons Family
7. Springfield Olympic Games Mascot ceremony
9. the Church
10. Springfield Gorge.
11. Homer Simpson
13. The founder of Springfield
17. Homer Simpson.
20. A hospital
21. The Happy Sandwich
23. Krusty the Clown
24. Limited to 3 handguns or less
30. Michael Jackson (Side note: It actually was Michael, but he got a stand in to sing. Yes, the MJ himself did the speaking role, but not the singing.)
“You need to sign-up your game here before making it.”"[http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/73453-game-sign-ups-and-directory](http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/73453-game-sign-ups-and-directory)
Go and do that, by following the rules in the first and second posts, and I’ll unlock this for you.