What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
Out of all the 4 Dr Who Mafias. I would like to ask you a few questions about the Dr Who Mafias.
1. What was your favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?
2. What was the least favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?
3. How would you end the Dr Who Mafias?
4. What twists would you put in the Dr Who Mafias?
5. Would you like anything else to be included or not included in the Dr Who Mafias?
6. Anything else about the Dr Who Mafias.
1. Dr Who Mafia 4.
2. The last part of Dr Who Mafia 4, I’m not very good at finding clues…
3. Endings like you did, maybe do a different type of ending for Dr Who Mafia 5, which is also different from just a regular ending.
5. Different roles next time maybe.
1. Dr Who Mafia 4 is the only one I have played so far. I enjoyed the lynching of Participation!
2. When I thought I would die when I went through Door Limes.
3. I would end it like you did, but with easier clues. I think that you should tell us the remaining roles at the start, and just have us work out who’s who, because then someone will almost definitely get their final guesses all correct.
4. I would have some activities/challenges based on skill or intelligence as well as some based on luck. (I know the final challenge was based on skill, but perhaps have another one in the middle of the game too)
5. Perhaps the mafia could be in a team, or alternatively there could be little groups of teams. Just an idea.
6. The mafia should perhaps perform different roles, or kill people in different ways. I’m not sure if that was the case in Dr Who mafia 4. By the way. what would the user playing Sarah Jane actually do?
One more thing: the next one should include K9!
> *Originally posted by **[walfordking](/forums/36/topics/88760?page=1#posts-1963595):***
> Out of all the 4 Dr Who Mafias. I would like to ask you a few questions about the Dr Who Mafias.
> 1. What was your favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?
> 2. What was the least favourite Dr Who Mafia or part of the mafia?
> 3. How would you end the Dr Who Mafias?
> 4. What twists would you put in the Dr Who Mafias?
> 5. Would you like anything else to be included or not included in the Dr Who Mafias?
> 6. Anything else about the Dr Who Mafias.
questions 1 and 2 i personally have no least and most favorite
3: with definative victory of one side (the side that wins)
4: that a daleks body (the inside bit) takes over a doctor about mid way through
5: a third team
> *Originally posted by **[BCLEGENDS](/forums/36/topics/88760?page=1#posts-1963875):***
> 1. Shrug.
> 2. Shrug.
> 3. Shrug.
> 4. Shrug.
> 5. Shrug.
> 6. Shrug.
> …well, it’s slightly hard for me to give an opinion when I’ve never even been in one of them. \>\_\>
then why did you post
1. My favourite must have been doctor who mafia 4…..
2. The same as Jaumes…. The last part of DWM4.
3. Same as you did, i suppose…..
4. None, since the twists get annoying after you have one every day….
5. I found it a bit boring when we had to guess other peoples roles. It was just annoying, and you had to wait a whole day in a mafia (48 hours) just to post one of them! Got a bit boring..
6. Read 6.
> *Originally posted by **[walfordking](/forums/36/topics/88760?page=1#posts-1963907):***
> Bc, you have played Ambuscade 3, so you do know how my games work. Plus you can have a look at my Dr Who Mafia 4.
I believe Ambuscade works slightly differently to Doctor Who.