(i) Fight For Control [Sign Ups]

2. Foul Play

(i) Foul Play [Sign Ups]

City in Chaos

1. City in Chaos

(i) City in Chaos [Sign Ups]

Flag Post

Flag Post

Well, alright chappies. This is going to be set in the RP Tales world. Which even I can’t remember much of. Anyway, basically, there’s a city in civil war.

We’re going to have two sides to this war, the Royalists and the Republicists, yay for standard sides. You get to choose who wins. This is a human war, but the other species will get roped in as always. Unfortunately, both sign up threads got deleted, for whatever reason, so I can’t remember the bio.

Flag Post

Hory shite.

I was looking through old ass threads one day, and I saw:

Fight For Control

Lemme see again how aged this is…

EDIT: Fucking early ’09

EDIT2: Forgot to sign up.

Flag Post

Coulda found something from earlier I suppose. RP Legends, etc.

Still no idea for the bio.

That good you think?

Flag Post

Yes, but for us new(er)users who were not here to see the sign ups page, can you tell me a little more [I.E. What races, anything else of relevance that should be known about these categories.]

EDIT: Just so this doesn’t get locked, as I really wouldn’t ant it too, just go to the last page of the sign up thread and take slot three, since it is currently open.

Flag Post

[Nothing is happening here…]

Flag Post

Were waiting on RMcD.

Note: You don’t need to use “[]” here, since there isn’t a game, thus no need for out of game typing.

EDIT: He hasn’t been on in three days…

Flag Post

Force of habit, sorry…

Flag Post

Sorry about that, I get distracted. I don’t know if I can work up the regularity to visit Kongregate repeatedly anymore. Which is a shame. I really wanted to see if we could get it going again.