The Gemcraft Labyrinth Help Thread (locked)

212 posts

Flag Post

My guess – level up more, then retry.

Flag Post

try finding a place to put two towers on either side of an amplifier, all with dual gems leveled up equally, i was getting stuck alot and since i tried that i havent gotten stuck again

Flag Post

All right so this is a help thread where people playing GCL can ask their question.

Play the game in Full Screen =D http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/gemcraft-labyrinth-10317.swf

Hidden Corner Unlocks:
A1 = Challenge on L9
The other 3 are 200k kills, 12 apparitions, and another challenge level i forgot which.
Thanks everyone for this great information

What i have been doing, is doing a 3×3 square that goes like this

x = tower
o = amp

xox
oxo
xox

they all start out the same but i upgrade the towers first, but i cannot always set it up by the time i get a bunch of enemies. They just suddenly pile up.

Flag Post

Anyone else break the Tomb open in K11? First off, towers wont fire at it even though it says that you need to drop bombs or fire at it.

Second… Hooooooooooly sh!t I was not expecting what happened when I bombed it open o_o

Flag Post

Freakie_ lol i was like wth! never gonna do that again….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Freakie_:

Anyone else break the Tomb open in K11? First off, towers wont fire at it even though it says that you need to drop bombs or fire at it.

Second… Hooooooooooly sh!t I was not expecting what happened when I bombed it open o_o

For tombs you need to set your gem’s firing priority to structures only

Flag Post

You have to set the priority to “structures” for towers to shoot the tomb. If you can, go for armored waves. You should get a single tower with a red gem and 8 amplifiers.

Flag Post

since this is the help thread, can someone help me beat J3 ?! i cant find a setup that works at all :(

Flag Post

One thing I’ve realized is that with the Ritual skill, there’s really no limit to what we can do.

I imagine someone could make a macro in AHK that would keep redoing a level while the user is away from the computer to get as much out of that skill as possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slogsdon:

For tombs you need to set your gem’s firing priority to structures only

Guess I should have realized that one :P Thanks :D

Flag Post

heh, I was expecting something to happen, but I wasn’t expecting an insanely thick black snake of monsters.

Flag Post

All right guys. Im stuck on a few maps. Anyone know how to set up the one super tower thingy? 1 tower 8 amp’s. in the pattern of
xxx
xox
xxx

I got 382 skill points.
The maps are F10, K6, K7, K9, K12, L5, L9 (not discovered, K9 blocking), L10, M6. M7 and M12.
With my current set up (32 focus, max forge, chain mastery, multi damage master, Construction, and dual gem mastery) i have 1053 starting mana. Someone help =D

i normally play with double, double, random/armor/origional, and + 15, just so i odnt have to play the map for a while. If you want me to tone it down and i can still get 3-4k + score (with out angering, and with banishing monsters) then let me know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slogsdon:

One thing I’ve realized is that with the Ritual skill, there’s really no limit to what we can do.

I imagine someone could make a macro in AHK that would keep redoing a level while the user is away from the computer to get as much out of that skill as possible.

Originally posted by FlareAndrew:

I DO NOT HAVE PREMIUM.

Flag Post

Any tips for J4? (The third epic level)

Flag Post
Originally posted by hpmons:

Any tips for J4? (The third epic level)

What level are you? How many skill points? Premium? I am just finishing up getting 3-10k on every level with either Yellow or Lime. After that i should be about level 64 or so. Then ill try. A tip is to get max wild gem, and get mana from that at the very start. It helps alot.

Flag Post

How do you change the priority targets on a Gem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mypetjawa:

How do you change the priority targets on a Gem?

Shift-click them. Be aware that the only way for a tower gem to target a tomb is if it’s specifically set to “structure”

Flag Post

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I just got to J4. I am level 67. Here we are.

Thats my final setup. See if you can do something similar to that. Heres my stats.

23 Focus
30 Forge
20 Construction
20 Yellow Mastery
20 Lime Mastery
20 Flexibility
10 Dual Gem mastery
13 Wild Gem (sacrifice this to get alot of mana at the start)
20 Recharge
20 Radiance

Buy Yellow or Lime (forgot which) at the start and only use those 2 colors.

Flag Post

Where are these amulets that you need to unlock the maps in the 4 corners? Anyone know how to get them?

Flag Post

I have heard that you need to complete challenges to unlock corner squares.

Flag Post

hmm wierd. I just completed a challenge, got 7 skill points and 10k exp. but i didnt get a hidden map. deal 1m total damage in this one map. Its after epic map 3. I ended up doing ~8m damage, 1m+ overkill damage. It was insane. But that challenge is alot harder for the other maps. On that one i didn t have to anger at all. but now for teh 2m damage and teh 1.5m damage, i have to anger ALOT ALOT. i think i have to wait till i get closer to max level before ill be able to do those.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlareAndrew:

Where are these amulets that you need to unlock the maps in the 4 corners? Anyone know how to get them?

2 specific Challenge and 2 specific Journey Amulets open the hidden stages.
I haven’t watched the first two openings, but the K9 challenge opens M13 and the 200k Kills Amulet opens M1.

Flag Post

What is the name of savegame file and where I can find it? I’m using Crhome on Windows 7.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DJFaust:

What is the name of savegame file and where I can find it? I’m using Crhome on Windows 7.

giabGclSaveData.sol
Search for it.