The Gemcraft Labyrinth Help Thread page 9 (locked)

212 posts

Flag Post

Of the 20 Challenge Amulets, 14 can be done without Premium. The remaining 6 all require you to beat 100 waves in one battle, which requires Endurance to complete.

Flag Post

Actually, 13 can, one of the 7K monsters is almost impossible, unless you gem bomb the hell out of many waves.

Flag Post

It’s called a challenge for a reason. “Almost impossible” is still “possible.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by nh3223:

Hello all—I have finished the final level and all of the maps other than the four corners, but would like to at least open up those maps and maybe try to get some more of the challenge amulets (currently only have 1,000,000 damage one).

I tried the L9, 7,000 monster challenge. I am non-premium, so am limited on the number of waves and monsters per wave. I ended up killing about 3,600, bombing maybe an average of 3 grade 1s per wave, so I am nowhere close, but I never had enough mana to bomb more (or to upgrade my defenses to withstand any higher level of bombing for that matter). I am level 80 or so. I tried this on swarm only (using lime-orange towers/traps, I think 4 and 2), since there is a higher base level of monsters, but would another setting be better because it would provide greater mana gain, even though more bombing would be needed? Do I just need to level up more? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

its possible, you need to anger(a lot)more

Flag Post

specifically, each wave, figure out which gem grade gives you the most managain/gem used, then anger the wave till the armor=your minimum damage. make a chart of the base managain/gem required to make a gem return the investment. oh, and get about a +70-100% boost on managain.

Flag Post

Hi guys, read just 3 of these 9 pages, will come back later fr the rest…

I got a question about saves files, because I can’t locate mine on Win7x64. I saw in page2 that this was a possible path : C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BNRBJNEW\cache.armorgames.com

But I cant find “application Data” folder and the rest. A global search for the save files GiabGcl etc… on C then the whole computer turned out nothing… Please, help ! :)

Flag Post

For some reasone my computer won’t load any game on kongregate, but it was working two days ago. Dose anyone have any ideas why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 20centimes:

Hi guys, read just 3 of these 9 pages, will come back later fr the rest…

I got a question about saves files, because I can’t locate mine on Win7x64. I saw in page2 that this was a possible path : C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\BNRBJNEW\cache.armorgames.com

But I cant find “application Data” folder and the rest. A global search for the save files GiabGcl etc… on C then the whole computer turned out nothing… Please, help ! :)

“%appdata%” (without the quotes) always works, and it would lead you to the Application Data folder.

For Win7x64, your %appdata% folder should be: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\
Then the save should be in Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(letters and numbers)\cache.armorgames.com

Flag Post

Tnx Caelaris. Tried it and it turned up a few folders + files, but nothing from macromedia. So i searched for it (computer), and … nothing from macromedia… :’/

Flag Post

try searching for the actual file: “giabgclsavedata.sol”

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlareAndrew:

All right guys. Im stuck on a few maps. Anyone know how to set up the one super tower thingy? 1 tower 8 amp’s. in the pattern of
xxx
xox
xxx

I got 382 skill points.
The maps are F10, K6, K7, K9, K12, L5, L9 (not discovered, K9 blocking), L10, M6. M7 and M12.
With my current set up (32 focus, max forge, chain mastery, multi damage master, Construction, and dual gem mastery) i have 1053 starting mana. Someone help =D

i normally play with double, double, random/armor/origional, and + 15, just so i odnt have to play the map for a while. If you want me to tone it down and i can still get 3-4k + score (with out angering, and with banishing monsters) then let me know.

You mean 8 amps surrounding 1 tower? Possibly B12?

Flag Post

SuperXChloe : Done that already (as previously mentioned).

Anyone can help, pleaaase ? impossible to play when you have to restart from the beginning every 2-3 days… :’?