[GemCraft Labyrinth] Stats unlocked

20 posts

Flag Post

Anyone have all the stats unlocked yet? I’ve got 61/64, and I’m wondering what’s missing. Here’s what I have so far:

1. Walls built
2. Towers built
3. Traps built
4. Amplifiers built
5. Charged bolt shrines built
6. Lightning shrines built
7. Gems created/combined
8. Highest grade gem created
9. Mana spent on creating slowing gems
10. Mana spent on creating chain hit gems
11. Mana spent on creating poisonous gems
12. Mana spent on creating armor tearing gems
13. Mana spent on creating shocking gems
14. Mana spent on creating bloodbound gems
15. Mana spent on creating multiple damage gems
16. Mana spent on creating mana gathering gems
17. Total mana spent on creating/combining gems
18. Most mana spent on creating gems in one battle
19. Highest number of non-combined gem kills
20. Highest amount of gems on scene at the same time
21. Waves started early
22. Monsters summoned
23. Most monsters summoned in one wave
24. Waves beaten
25. Highest wave beaten
26. Highest grade gem used in shrine
27. Number of charged bolt shrine strikes
28. Number of lightning shrine strikes
29. Total damage dealt
30. Total overkill damage dealt
31. Longest kill streak
32. Normal monsters killed
33. Swarm monsters killed
34. Runner monsters killed
35. Armored monsters killed
36. Giant monsters killed
37. Charged bolt shrine kills
38. Lightning shrine kills
39. Trap kills
40. Tower kills
41. Gem bomb kills
42. Poison kills
43. One hit kills
44. Gem bombs thrown
45. Own buildings demolished
46. Beacons destroyed with tower shots
47. Beacons destroyed with gem bombs
48. Monster nests destroyed with tower shots
49. Monster nests destroyed with gem bombs
50. Number of monster banishments
51. Total mana spent on monster banishment
52. Most mana spent on monster banishment in one battle
53. Highest mana ever reached
54. Number of times mana pool was extended
55. Mana gained from starting waves early
56. Battles won
57. Mana spent on cloning gems
58. Apparitions killed
59. Mana harvested from mana shards
60. Tombs raided
61. Highest gem maximum damage reached

So there’s only three I don’t have yet. I assume one of them is “Shadows killed”, I haven’t encountered any of those yet. (Can you ever see them in the non-Premium version? I’m almost at the fourth Crafting Pylon and haven’t seen one yet.) Can’t imagine what else there is. I mean, there’s a bunch of stuff I haven’t done yet, but I’m trying to think what kind of things could qualify as “stats” – i.e. numbers that go up. I’ve yet to manage any of the Challenge Amulets – I’m pretty sure you need the unlimited waves mode in Premium to get most of them.

(I’m also a little peeved that I got cheated out of the amulet for killing a 100,000 HP monster – it said I got it, but I didn’t. No extra experience, no shiny amulet on my screen. Had this problem in GC0 too – some of the Lost Amulets were completely inaccessible.)

Also, I noticed that any level you beat by at least 5x the base experience gets a white underline when you roll over the orb in the bottom left. Anyone know what this means?

Flag Post

Yes, “Shadows killed”(nr.64) is a stat too
The other 2 are premium-only, “Battles won with giant monsters only”(nr.57) and “Battles won with tenfold monsters hit points”(nr.58)

I’m pretty sure a shadow appears in the 4th pylon level (just replayed it but didn’t meet another one :<) just played again, DID get a shadow… maybe it’s related to the number of waves that you got or so

5x-9.9x base multiplier = single line
10x-14.9x base multiplier = 2 lines
15x+ base multiplier = 3 lines

Flag Post

Okay, thanks. Guess I can stop worrying about them since they’re Premium-only. I guess that would make the “Kill 24 Shadows” amulet impossible to get as well – even if you get one on the 4th Pylon level as you say, there’s nothing you can do about the other 23. So I can add that to my list of things to stop caring about, along with “Win 12 Battles with Giant Monsters Only”, “Win 5 Battles with the Tenfold Monster Hitpoints set”, “Win a Battle on Column L with Giant Monsters Only”, and probably a few others. I’m thinking “Reach Wave 90” isn’t going to be likely without Unlimited Waves mode, though it might be doable on the Pylon levels. “Kill a Swarm Monster with 40 Initial Armor” seems ridiculous – I’ve never seen one with more than like 3, even with the higher armor-level setting on. You’d probably have to anger the hell out of that wave to do it, but then you’d also end up with a whole steaming pile of them. “Have a gem with 3000 non-combined kills” and “Have 7 with 700 non-combined kills” are also likely impossible for the same reason. (I’ve only managed to get the 500 Battle Amulet twice, and just barely. It’s not easy to get that many monsters with limited waves.) I guess they have to leave some of these for the really hardcore players.

Flag Post

You can get the 3000 non combined kills pretty easily in a pylon mode with armored or swarm monsters. Just get your gem grade up pretty high then sit and watch.

Flag Post

any level you beat by at least 5x the base experience gets a white underline when you roll over the orb in the bottom left. Anyone know what this means?

Just a visual que. Get high multipliers and you’ll get more bars. Maps shown in brown have challenges on them.

a shadow appears in the 4th pylon level

Third pylon. J4, not D4.

I guess that would make the “Kill 24 Shadows” amulet impossible to get as well

If you really want it, you could do the third pylon level 24 times. But as you point out, a few of the amulets require premium anyway, so you won’t be able to get every amulet even if you do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordBucket:

a shadow appears in the 4th pylon level

Third pylon. J4, not D4.

Definitely the fourth pylon, the third pylon doesn’t have anything special.

Originally posted by LordBucket:

I guess that would make the “Kill 24 Shadows” amulet impossible to get as well

If you really want it, you could do the third pylon level 24 times. But as you point out, a few of the amulets require premium anyway, so you won’t be able to get every amulet even if you do.

There’s only like 10 amulets you can’t get without premium:
*12 battles with giant monsters
*5 battles at 10x HP
*beat all fields (can’t unlock M13)
*Column L giant monsters only
*6 challenge amulets for getting to wave 100

Flag Post

…and the first couple of “kill at least 7000 monsters” are, at best, impractical without premium.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fractalman:

…and the first couple of “kill at least 7000 monsters” are, at best, impractical without premium.

C11 is fun, I swear, on non-premium. It is a challenge amulet.

Flag Post

Okay, yes, for the record, the Shadow on the 4th Pylon level does count. That took FOREVER though. Don’t think I feel like going through that again 23 more times. I assume like the Arcane Guardians in GC0 that the Shadows in Shadow mode aren’t nearly as powerful as that one was? Because that was ridiculous. Not difficult per se, just really, really time-consuming. (I don’t know how you guys manage those 200+ wave runs. Even with a perfect strategy, it’s so much work it’s not even really a game anymore…)

Flag Post

The shadow gets easier if you’re high level, with extra points into resonance for damage, and maybe replenish to get higher gems early. I considered farming it, but I realized I need about a ~grade 10 or 11 L/Y gem to kill the shadow, otherwise its armor’s too high. Charging the pylon didn’t take too long, as I think I managed to finish by wave 30 or so.

200+ waves do take a long time. Lots of breaks are recommended _, which just means that you play the game over many sessions. But it gets prone to computers crashing, and others using the computer, etc.

Flag Post

Charging the Pylon is easy – My first attempt I had it done by about Wave 17-18, but then the Shadow kicked my ass because I hadn’t built up enough defenses around the rest of the board. (If I’d known ahead of time how frikkin’ huge that sucker was I’d have prepared better – I was expecting something like a Tomb Raid boss but maybe 3-4 times as big. This was way more than I anticipated.) So the second time, I deliberately avoided charging the Pylon until I got up to around Wave 80-something, so I had a whole bunch of towers and amps everywhere. I just used grade 4-5 P/O gems across the board – The Purple took care of its armor, and the Orange kept me alive off of all its minions. I was at level 64 at the time, which is pretty close to as low as you can get, I think? (I know the other Pylon levels are blocked until levels 15, 30, and 45 respectively, so I assume the pattern holds and this is level 60 minimum.)

Flag Post

Shadows
really time-consuming

When it shows up, just drop a few armor percing gems in towers spread out across the map. Then go afk. There’s not really any danger from the creeps he spawns, and once his armor is gone whaetever gems you have anyway will finish him off.

Much of Labyrinth can be played afk. While playing through, well over half of my playtime was spent simply pressing “next wave” every couple seconds.

Flag Post

That’s about what I did – only mine were dual with Orange to keep me alive. I had almost the entire map covered with towers and amps. I guess I could’ve walked away from it, but I didn’t trust the gems to keep me alive without at least a little supervision – I’d have been REALLY pissed if I spent all that time and died at the last minute because I was AFK. As it was, I had to bomb my anvil a couple of times when the Shadow decided to spawn creeps like 3 tiles away from my orb. The rest of the time, I pretty much did nothing but sit and watch, but if I’d been AFK at that point I’d have been screwed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hi_hi_hi:

I’m pretty sure a shadow appears in the 4th pylon level (just replayed it but didn’t meet another one :<) just played again, DID get a shadow… maybe it’s related to the number of waves that you got or so

Well, I got a Shadow both at Wave 17-18 and at Wave 80-something, so based on that (admittedly limited) sample set, it doesn’t seem to depend much on number of waves. I played both in Armored-only mode. I hate doing that because it feels like cheating, just like using overpowered L/Y gems. (I almost never activate gem colors that aren’t available on the level already – so I’ll use L/Y gems if those are the colors you’re given, but not other times.) But in this case, I figured (rightly so) that I’d need all the help I can get. Anyhow, I don’t know if things are different in other battle modes, but I lack the patience to test this any further.

Flag Post

I beat the shadow on my first attempt at level 60.
I used a Y/L/P gem with lots of amplifiers around it.
It was only a level 6 but it could deal 600-1500damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hi_hi_hi:
5x-9.9x base multiplier = single line
10x-14.9x base multiplier = 2 lines
15x+ base multiplier = 3 lines

Okay, turns out you can actually get 4 lines. Not sure where the cut-off is. I just played the first map (G13) with Quadruple, Tenfold HP, Giants Only, +20 waves*, and all of the check-boxes except for “Monsters Get Tougher Quicker” (that one was a bit beyond me when combined with everything else), and got a 74.6×. I’m guessing it’s at 20x? It’d probably be quite difficult on most levels, but on that map it’s a piece of cake. Anyhow, I think it’s fairly safe to say that you can’t get MORE than 4 lines.

(*Yes, I’m the proud owner of the Premium version now.)

Flag Post

I finally bought premium also, and I LOVE IT. The only places I have four lines is where I’m >20x, but I have none between 15 and 20.

Flag Post

I have a 19 with 3 bars anbd a 22.7 with 4 bars so it is probably 20

My interesting amulet stat: Battle Amulets 33 out of 33 (3333 total)

Not buying premium until in comes to Kongregate

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurlock:

Okay, turns out you can actually get 4 lines. Not sure where the cut-off is. I just played the first map (G13) with Quadruple, Tenfold HP, Giants Only, +20 waves*, and all of the check-boxes except for “Monsters Get Tougher Quicker” (that one was a bit beyond me when combined with everything else), and got a 74.6×. I’m guessing it’s at 20x? It’d probably be quite difficult on most levels, but on that map it’s a piece of cake. Anyhow, I think it’s fairly safe to say that you can’t get MORE than 4 lines.

Yea, 4 lines at 20x

Highest multiplier i got is 14,127x – still 4 lines :P (beating endurance on hardest settings with all amulets, it’s still possible to get even higher though)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lurlock:

Okay, thanks. Guess I can stop worrying about them since they’re Premium-only. I guess that would make the “Kill 24 Shadows” amulet impossible to get as well – even if you get one on the 4th Pylon level as you say, there’s nothing you can do about the other 23. So I can add that to my list of things to stop caring about, along with “Win 12 Battles with Giant Monsters Only”, “Win 5 Battles with the Tenfold Monster Hitpoints set”, “Win a Battle on Column L with Giant Monsters Only”, and probably a few others. I’m thinking “Reach Wave 90” isn’t going to be likely without Unlimited Waves mode, though it might be doable on the Pylon levels. “Kill a Swarm Monster with 40 Initial Armor” seems ridiculous – I’ve never seen one with more than like 3, even with the higher armor-level setting on. You’d probably have to anger the hell out of that wave to do it, but then you’d also end up with a whole steaming pile of them. “Have a gem with 3000 non-combined kills” and “Have 7 with 700 non-combined kills” are also likely impossible for the same reason. (I’ve only managed to get the 500 Battle Amulet twice, and just barely. It’s not easy to get that many monsters with limited waves.) I guess they have to leave some of these for the really hardcore players.

“kill a swarm monster with 40+ initial armor” you need to summon more monsters and make them stronger by gem bombing the wave stone