GemCraft Labyrinth + Endurance + respond now!

3 posts

Flag Post

Hello again friends.
Right thanks for all the people who have helped me in last few posts.
I have beaten endurance on two maps. It takes around 2 hours per map why?
Also WTF is having to press M million times all about?
How can i make a very effeictve mana farm, this i have never understood?
Level 21 gem of L/Y wins endurance. After 225 waves all the monesters to 1375 or 1335 have the same HP.
What i need help with is, how do i make a good mana farm?

Philmycoke.

Flag Post

I have beaten endurance on two maps.
It takes around 2 hours per map why?

Are you seriously complaining that it takes too long? You do realize that the equivalent challenge in chapter zero routinely took multiple days to complete, right?

I have beaten endurance
How can i make a very effeictve mana farm, this i have never understood?

I have a difficult time reconciling these two statements. You’ve beat endurance. Why are you asking how to build mana farms? How much more mana do you need? What would you do with it?

Level 21 gem of L/Y wins endurance.

Congratulations. You’ve beat the game. You’re done.

this i have never understood?

I think the only confusion you’re having is that you’re assuming that there’s more to this game than there is. There isn’t. You’re done. You’re trying to dig deep enough to find diamond, but Labyrinth is a playground sandbox. There are no diamonds in there. Only sand.

Flag Post

First, at 1.11+ you can press shift+M to make mana pool grow automatically. Second, 2 hours per successful endurance is really nothing – I still remember GC0 #75 NORMAL running for 6 hours for me, and #78 228 runs lasted more than a week each for fellow gemcrafters. And since you have already learned on how to build a G21 L/Y, you seem to have learned how to get mana in game already. A good mana farm is just a high grade L/O/C trap which you can start as early as when oyu have earned your first G9, with a G7 gem, and then upgrade.