How much is cut on Kong? How much is vcut if you don't play? Is it worthwile on Kong F2p?

13 posts

Flag Post

1) should I play the game on AG or Kong?

2) is the game worthwile without paying?

3) how much content is cut on Kongregate?

Flag Post

Kong is better for the chat next to the screen, wastes some time with easier waves. And yes, the game is very much worthwhile without paying, the free section of it is just the same but with less chance for more points. Finally, no content is cut for the first time. I recommend you actually play it before posting a topic.

Flag Post

well last time i played on AG and then they added impossible badges

Flag Post

Good to see that there’s nothing (as far as I can see) that is Armor specific, just premium specific like on AG. Excellent!

Flag Post

but there comes the issue of transferring prem from armor to kong.

Flag Post

Armor games version has a server save option for reg. users that allows you to play the same save game from anywhere you are.

Flag Post

if you have premium on armorgames..
just play on armorgames..
lol. so retarded

Flag Post
Originally posted by Furbaa:

if you have premium on armorgames..
just play on armorgames..
lol. so retarded

dumbass!
the server save is unrelated to the premium content

Flag Post

how can i get 100 waves in the challenges without premium (endurance) ? i can’t?
sryy im just new here

Flag Post

You can’t, period.

Flag Post
Originally posted by psukazo:

how can i get 100 waves in the challenges without premium (endurance) ? i can’t?
sryy im just new here

you can’t without premium (you need endurance)

Flag Post

@calvindang, I thought you could on the Pylon levels by not killing the Pylon (or does it just end anyway?)

Flag Post

@thevillageidiot: they were talking about challenges not journey amulets. the 90th wave is achievable but the 100th wave is map specific and none of the challenges appear on a boss map.