gemcraft trolling?

11 posts

Flag Post

dont you realize how cheap this is?
they just make an extension with 50% premium content.
and they milk you like cows with it.
they just ripoff their own game, hence to make more money
…………

Flag Post

I won’t buy shit, this game is still awesome.

Flag Post

The change of the pause from hands off mode to tactical mode makes this an awsame game better than all of its predecessors even without premium

Flag Post
Originally posted by Furbaa:
…………

GameInABottle needs to make money somehow!

Flag Post

They don’t need to make money – they just want it so they can work as game developers full time. I guess. Anyways, it probably works better than hoping for tips and such.

Flag Post

I got the 50 kreds with free offers so really. You don’t even need to use money.
Then again the game is made by an Indie dev which imho deserves a little contribute.
He made this great game that’s been free so far, I wouldn’t mind supporting him.

Flag Post

What, they trolled us by asking us for Kreds?

No, it’s more like, Premium buyers troll the ones who are too poor/too strict parents/both to afford it.

I happen to be one of those trolls— I bought Premium the INSTANT I saw the button for it, the first time I ever loaded this game, before I even started my first new file. Why? Because I can. Bwahaha. :P

Whiners, man up and pay the guys for your games. If your parents won’t spend money on it for you, mow some lawns and then spend your own money on it. Then you can rub it in your parents’ faces when they criticize you for spending money on “stupid things”, because you’ll have EARNED that right. Double win. ;D

Flag Post

Well I blew my nose with a twenty today. You mad, OP?

Flag Post

I wiped my ass with at least 7 or 8 100 dollar bills…

Flag Post

erm… Well Zhoom… I would wipe my ass with about 100 $100 bills… But id stiill spend em and hand em over the counter to that poor unlucky bastard handling the money.

…………………………………………

Flag Post
Originally posted by Furbaa:

dont you realize how cheap this is?
they just make an extension with 50% premium content.
and they milk you like cows with it.
…………

Yes i realize how cheap the game is, only 5$!! bought it asap.
The amount of pleasure i have with this game and the chapter 1 is well worth the price of a hamburger