black screen

16 posts

Flag Post

anyone else stuck on a black screen, is it a problem with google chrome?

Flag Post

Hey rosethedragoon, Im having the same problem on IE, I’ll try it tomorow with Mozilla Firefox D:

Flag Post

I have the same problem in Google Chrome ;_;

Flag Post

I get the same problem with firefox. I just scroll down to the comments and check it every couple of minutes. Seems to work after a couple of minutes for me.

Flag Post

i got a black screen with google chrome :(

Flag Post

chromo works perfect for me. it’s firefox that gives me the black screen

Flag Post

When I load in chrome, I also get hung on a black screen.

Flag Post

works fine for me in chrome. Make sure you’ve allotted plenty of flash storage.

Flag Post

i’m on unltd flash storage on kong but i still have the black screen on chrome. and firefox. TT.TT

Flag Post

i never got one so i don’t know

Flag Post

There is no problem. Just wait, the game is loading. It’ll take up to 120 seconds depending on your internet speed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stingo1:

There is no problem. Just wait, the game is loading. It’ll take up to 120 seconds depending on your internet speed.

Yep, on IE theres no problem is just your internet.

Flag Post

There’s no problem at all. This game is constantly updating with new patches, and GameInaBottle is also using the latest Adobe Flash Player. Be sure to download Flash Player to play it without a black screen.

Flag Post

dont know how to quote on these foru,s so ill just copy and past, and sorry for typos cause an ad popped up in front of where i am typing.

just wondering if this is implying that there is no graphic loading screen and that it just sits black till its done loading

Flag Post

update, i waited a good 10 min at the black screen and refreshed, and the game popped up instantly. IDK whats up.

Flag Post

You may want to clear your ‘recent history’ or equivalent for your browser. Gemcraft is a big game..