Pylons

11 posts

Flag Post

What happens after you beat all 1337 levels on a Pylon? Then again, I shouldn’t be asking this. I’ll do it in a while. Anyways, I don’t want to wait for an answer. Anyone beat 1337 levels of a pylon?

Flag Post

People have beaten all the waves of endurance, which is equivalent to beating all the waves in a pylon. They say the game just ends there. My best bet for a pylon is that no more monsters show up, and the game just waits for you to finish charging the pylon.

Flag Post

The pylon stage ends, as if you beaten any other stage when you kill all the monsters. Nothing happens. You don’t need to charge the pylon. Special event-scripts don’t run, (like after pylon 4).

Flag Post

Very hard beat 1337 waves in crafting pylon.Because 26 or higher grade gem can accidentaly shot pylon and get charged.Max monsters hp (not summoned is 3.333.333.333).Max monster hp starts about 240 wave.

Flag Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYGd8snugaI
Here’s a video of someone hacking to get to wave 1337, but I doubt anyone legit will for a long time.

Flag Post

best way to get to 1337 on a pylon would be by using traps and no towers, I expect. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone has done it legit because the game’s been up on AG for 3 months already.
Lots of people have gotten to the end of endurance on non-pylons though.

Flag Post

Just to quickly reply to the original question: you can win on the pylon map by beating all the leet waves. Though personally I would not recommend it. Basically the reason is that XP is calculated the same way as a normal map, so for example the XP gain on D10 would be around 4000 XP, if you get all the achievements (!!!). But the good news is that it counts as a win.

And here is a way how to beat D10 (without premium) for those who have no experience with the leet mode. Just for the fun I just beat the first pylon level D10 just to confirm what happens at the end. First I tried it with armored waves only, but when summoned a wave around 5x with 8M armor, I made my mind and switched to ‘swarm only’ mode. It is easier if the mobs are homogeneous.

I have used Y/L/O gems, simple because I was that lazy. First of all, traps are the only option since even a grade 7 gem can hit the pylon and would finish the level around wave 40-50.

With Y/L/O it is fairly easy, even without the premium upgrades. Easy can be relative (I am around level 500).The mobs were reaching max. HP around wave 270-290 or something. Level 23 gems were needed in the traps to get a stable damage that kill the mobs with max hp. If you do not want to beat max gem high scores, Y/L would be fairly faster. I did replaced the gems around wave 400, too. .. and two hours later it was done.

Summary:
Does it worth it? No!!
Is there a legit way? Yes
Extra’s needed: 2 beer and a good book

Flag Post

Everyone who commented, thanks. I have no problem killing anything… I just don’t want to try. The point is… People on the High-Scores have gotten to 1336 waves, and it just stopped there. The is basically no difference in 1336 and 1337. I hope the game just doesn’t crash there. Highest wave I’ve ever gotten to… Was… 590-ish. I’ll do it again though. Just to fail.

ALSO… I only get 4.30x multiplier… With G26+ bombing. Like 10 on each wave bar.

Flag Post

In endurance, the summoning doesn’t affect your multiplier- you only get an endurance multiplier for how long you last (141.2 max). 4.3x is the maximum battle amulets multiplier.

Flag Post

AHHHH. That’s so lame……………………….

Flag Post

I am currently running on one of the pylons, yes a Y/L/O mix is best. currently all traps are at 12’s with the final at 17 @ wave 158. I have found on other maps, that if you leave the last gem in the trap line at least 6 higher than the others, and you are still able to knock 30% off the health of the most robust summon bonus induced (my highest has been a grade 40 at the end, with grade 34’s in a very long line, summoning with 12 grade 34’s each round, Java hates me) you can easily outlast anything. I plan to drop a grade 35 tower gem in place before the final wave drops. see how that turns out