achiwments

26 posts

Flag Post

some jusers lie thet games over 4,10 rating have achiwments .
ps:i wud like dis game to have achiwments (sorry bad english)

Flag Post

Give it time! Badges can’t be made in 3 seconds flat.

Generally, high rated games get badges, I’m certain within a week, this will have badges, assuming it has Kong API.

Flag Post

Gemcraft games always get badges. I didn’t really like Gemcraft 0 (seemed like very little changed versus the original Gemcraft), but this one is a big improvement. It’ll definitely get badgems oh no typo.

Flag Post

It’s only been out like 3 days. Relax, badges will soon be here. And they will be like:

“Easy— do 169 levels!”

“Medium— do 169 levels with no skill points.”

“Hard— get to level 1,337 on your wizard.”

And you’ll be like “Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! This is going to take foreeeeeeeeeeeeeever!”

Flag Post

Badges… Can’t have premium. It wouldn’t be fair. Plus, you can’t do all 169 levels without premium. The only one that you can’t get is the M13 on the grid if you don’t have premium. It would probably be like…
Easy – Complete the First Pylon
Easy – Complete the Second Pylon
Easy – Complete the Third Pylon
Medium – Complete the Fourth Pylon (Shadow must be killed too…)
Hard – Complete the Final level
Hard – Beat 3 out of 4 hidden levels
Hard – Reach wizard level 500
Impossible – Get a gem with a minimum of 1,000,000 damage without Bloodhound and amplifiers
Then again, games can only have up to 4 badges.

Flag Post

I can’t wait until this game gets badges!!!
Patience is definitely not a virtue that I possess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XwordLifez:

Badges… Can’t have premium. It wouldn’t be fair. Plus, you can’t do all 169 levels without premium. The only one that you can’t get is the M13 on the grid if you don’t have premium. It would probably be like…
Impossible – Get a gem with a minimum of 1,000,000 damage without Bloodhound and amplifiers

Who said they couldn’t? They could let it slide. An excellent game should be allowed to have some exceptions on limits…..

Flag Post

i think there should be an impossible badge: get 14 challenge amulets. beat 168 different fields.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Altwing:

It’s only been out like 3 days. Relax, badges will soon be here. And they will be like:

“Easy— do 169 levels!”

And you’ll be like “Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! This is going to take foreeeeeeeeeeeeeever!”

Sadly, they couldn’t have the 1,337 badge one because the badges are suppose to be free and unless gemcraft Labyrinth adds a level where its free and you can play forever they just couldn’t but, ya I ( also a donator to this game) wouldn’t mind having that badges, But I believe it would be a impossable badge if they even make it =p

Flag Post
Originally posted by boylizard9:

“Easy— do 169 levels!”

Sadly, they couldn’t have the 1,337 badge one because the badges are suppose to be free and unless gemcraft Labyrinth adds a level where its free and you can play forever they just couldn’t but, ya I ( also a donator to this game) wouldn’t mind having that badges, But I believe it would be a impossable badge if they even make it =p

Well, technically, the 1337 one would be possible if you are good enough to summon thousands of extra monsters on all the levels. That’s impossible, I know, but it would be a good enough excuse for Kong. I mean, remember Bloons TD? Not to start that discussion again, but the achievements are nearly impossible without premium content, yet laughably easy with it. It’s a capitalist world.

Flag Post

“do 169 levels with no skillpoins”…

you’re foolling yourself. there is no way.

…which challenge amulet is needed for m13 again? is that c11, or a “beat 100 waves” challenge?

and no, you don’t have to summon thousands of extra monsters/wave, you just need to set up a good trap and bide the lag. the hp caps.
wizard level 1337 would be tedious. Wave 1337 is doable on a pylone.

Flag Post

I believe it is K9, which is “100 waves beaten.” C11 is 7000 monsters killed iirc.
The lag is much less if you tab away from the window- no artwork to generate, no lag. You just have to trust your gems to do their thing.

Flag Post

I think it will be closer to:

Easy: “Do 2000 kills total” OR “Unlock a total of 10 maps”
Medium: “Kill a shadow” OR “Finish the Third Pylon Level” (Warning: This will take more than most other medium badges)
Hard: “Unlock 10 challenge amulets” (Warning: “Reach 100 waves” amulets are not possible without premium)
Impossible: “Reach level [something between 250 and 500]” (Warning: This will be much more difficult without the premium)

They will probably not have any badges that are that impossible without the premium (given that they are ethical enough) but I think it will be fair that they may advertise the possibility of premiums in the badges.
For me, this would be quite fair to those without premium, and much easier to those without (but this game will take very long without buying premium in the first place).

Although this is probably more unlikely (since they get a share of the profit from this game [my thoughts]), they may have different hard and impossible badges for premiums and non-premiums, which will encourage players to finish a lot of the game without buying the premium.

Flag Post

I dont know it seems like the idea of anything free is completely disappearing… i would not be surprised to see Badges dependant upon premium content for various games on Kong, a supposedly free site

Flag Post

Completing the 3rd pylon is worth only an… easy?

Originally posted by thecheaterdude:

Who said they couldn’t? They could let it slide. An excellent game should be allowed to have some exceptions on limits…..

Yes, revamping the entire chat design to serve a single game is so much fun!

“Easy— do 169 levels!”

Too grindy and hard for their difficuly. Besides, the API doesn’t support the stat used in your medium badge.

Flag Post

easy badge: activate a shrine :)
medium badge: 1st pylon
hard badge: wizlevel 100 (50-100, debatable)
hard badge: win G7
impossible badge: (non-premium only) Win a battle on A1.

if it’s impossible to make such an imp, ditch it.

Flag Post

A1 is unlockable being non-premium. I did it on AG. (Played L9 with random waves and angered a lot.)
And it is easy to beat when you’re level 280ish.

Flag Post

Yes indeed, but since it’s very hard for non-premium, I have placed the badge as an impossible. I have meant that this badge should only be awardable if the savefile had never go premium.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:

Yes indeed, but since it’s very hard for non-premium, I have placed the badge as an impossible. I have meant that this badge should only be awardable if the savefile had never go premium.

the idea of premium is to make the game easier, you could however do no prem skills used to beat A1

Flag Post
Originally posted by IANF1:

the idea of premium is to make the game easier, you could however do no prem skills used to beat A1

Yes, but you’d also have to have “no premium skills used to unlock A1” to begin with, and I’m not sure the API covers that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superxchloe:
Originally posted by IANF1:

Yes, but you’d also have to have “no premium skills used to unlock A1” to begin with, and I’m not sure the API covers that.

Of course, the whole thing would be a ‘Screw You’ for those of us who bought Premium before the badge came out (and even those afterward). So, no go.

Flag Post

You know this game is pretty much both the use of time consumption and skills on badges. IMO, it may sound similar to GC0 for those who have played it before. Although the goals are going to be different, meaning it will not be the same as GC nor GC0 had.

And of course, you can’t beg Greg nor RawisMojo nor any other Kong staff to give badges to the certain games that people (including you) loved it so much. Please give them time to think; they can think and give badges to some games at any given time. It’s not all that easy to see a popular game that either gets a higher rating or large amounts of gameplays. Just be patient and you’ll see it sometimes later.

Flag Post

I expect something along these lines:
Easy: Kill x monsters (probably ~300 since you kill 100 in the first level).
Medium: Wizlevel 40ish
Hard: Beat G7
Impossible: Beat 168 fields
Though I’m about 50/50 on the impossible badge.

Flag Post

gemcraft novice badge-easy 5 points 10 novice amulets completed
wild wizard badge-medium 15 points-reach wizard level 60(this may take a while without premium!)
the forgotten badge {get the pun :)} hard 30 points
game completed
challenging labyrinth badge-impossible 60 points-this requires multiple tasks
- any 14 challenge amulets completed
- 168 levels completed(only one cannot be unlocked without premium)
- obtain any multiplier of 25 or greater on any map(this is possible without premium)
card/challenge(if there is one):
defeat a shadow complete it to get a bonus 20 points! expires in 6 days

Flag Post
Originally posted by ramaf:

gemcraft novice badge-easy 5 points 10 novice amulets completed
wild wizard badge-medium 15 points-reach wizard level 60(this may take a while without premium!)
the forgotten badge {get the pun :)} hard 30 points
game completed
challenging labyrinth badge-impossible 60 points-this requires multiple tasks
- any 14 challenge amulets completed
- 168 levels completed(only one cannot be unlocked without premium)
- obtain any multiplier of 25 or greater on any map(this is possible without premium)
card/challenge(if there is one):
defeat a shadow complete it to get a bonus 20 points! expires in 6 days

I probably am wrong but is that a pun directed towards Command & Conquer: Tiberium Sun and Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars: Forgotten Mod?