I am getting premium.

6 posts

Flag Post

Why? Not because I really care about 100% completion or the other things that it gives. I’m getting premium because this is the THIRD free, great game in the series. The Gemcraft games set examples for what other flash games standards should be, they deserve MUCH more than ad revenue.
No, I haven’t been paid by Gameinabottle to say this. :)

Flag Post

Personally, I am sick of everyone starting a thread about premium and why it is good or bad.

Flag Post

Personally, I am sick of other people making a post about how they hate other peoples posts. If you have nothing constructive to say, don’t say anything!

Flag Post

yet you still opened the clearly labeled thread and read it? passes superxchloe the dunce cap

Flag Post

Am I no longer allowed to express an opinion?
There are already threads for this. Half the forum doesn’t need to be “Premium sucks” or “GiaB deserves the money and Premium is awesome!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_stuf:

You’re paying? Well suit yourself I guess. Personally, I think that flash games are not worth paying for.

Personally, I think most fast food places should be shut down.
Personally, I think there are too many crap console video games that make less than some flash games.
Personally, frivolous spending is rampant on much worse things than a game people spend months on.