Not getting exp

4 posts

Flag Post

I have completed the same level a few times now in the last hour and 3 of those times I have gotten 0 experience. I first noticed because I needed 7 (dang) experience to the next level. I fired up the same map and sped through it and should have received 3500 exp for it, got 0. Did the same thing again with the same result. Finally I got exp on the 3rd try but then the try after that same affect. I was wondering if you don’t get exp if you end up getting less exp than the record for that level? I believe a few of those tries I missed a battle amulet that I had gotten on my top try.

Flag Post

As with each previous game, you have to beat the experience you got on the map for it to add any to the total.

Flag Post

Yep… if you replay a map, you only get whatever you score above your previous best. So if you’ve previously completed a map for 3400xp, then complete it again for 3300, you get nothing. If you complete it again with 3500xp, you get 100 (3500-3400).

Flag Post

ah ok thanks guys, never really played much of the last versions so wasn’t sure how it worked.