No impossible badge?

7 posts

Flag Post

Wasn’t there an impossible badge in chapter 0 to beat every level? Why isn’t there one here?

Flag Post

Because you can’t beat every level UNLESS you pay the premium (you need endurance mode to win 100 rounds, then win another level who gets unlocked with that achievement). So no impo badge for you this time…

Flag Post

And there is no imp badge on GC0

Flag Post

I remember there being an imp on GC0. I may be mistaken. I DO remember there IS a badge for beating all levels.

Flag Post

There’s a badge for beating level 78, which is not the same as completing all levels. It is a hard badge.

The same case is here. I would have preferred “beat 168 levels” as an impossible badge to “beat G7” as a hard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecheaterdude:

I remember there being an imp on GC0. I may be mistaken. I DO remember there IS a badge for beating all levels.

I just checked; there are two hard badges: one for Wizard level 50, and one for completing Map 78 (the last map, I believe).
No impossible badge, though.

EDIT: Dang, ninja’d

Flag Post

Also, beating level 78 in GC0 does not mean that you complete every level. If I remember correctly, you only need to do 30 or so of the levels.