Ok i've tried....

4 posts

Flag Post

Im level 105 and i’ve tried my hardest to get past wave 30 in endurance with max settings. But it just overwhelms my tower =(. How do you guys start? And with what gem/masteries?

Flag Post

In a nutshell, this will be your friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf-wzmdw1Zs

In the first part it is all about the fast-built mana income in trap.
In the second part it is about building a G30-G32 L/Y gem into a tower with or without some amplifiers depending on your wizard/skill levels. (comfortable from 224million or 448million mana pool size)

Flag Post

If it’s your first time trying to beat endurance, turn off “waves get tougher faster” and perhaps “faster monsters.” Your multiplier will still be awesome; I promise. The first time I beat endurance was on G10. Make a “base” of one tower with 8 amps (you might want to start out with fewer amps and then fill in the holes a little later). Start out with G4ish gems (I used a L/Y even split, since those are available). Then, I unlocked orange and combined those with a G4 orange then with a G5 L/Y, so you’ve got a pretty decent blend of the three colors. When it gets to be G9ish, make a trap with 6 amps around it (suggestion: In the top left corner, or at the entrance) and drop your main gem in there, and move your amp gems to the new amps. Keep upgrading. Mess with the balance of L/Y/O if you want. It’s easiest to upgrade if you keep a G12ish somewhere around so that your mana pool doesn’t have to be enormous to make a G14, or 15 etc. Get your trap gem up to G20, and you’ll be all set to the end of endurance.
Oh! Angering: Anger the first 10 waves with G1s, the next 10 with G2s, etc until you start having difficulties or until you get bored. Extra mana :)
As for masteries, at your level: Max forge, construction, orange, lime, yellow, triple, dual, traps, bombs, amps, recharge, radiance, wild gem, ritual, readiness. put the rest into focus/resonance/replenish.

Flag Post

I was excited about playing through this whole game, but after watching the mana farm tutorial I have decided to stop playing it before it eats my soul. I never want to know how to do that.