Zero was the best!

10 posts

Flag Post

I liked Zero best, the Gem-Combining was better there.
I could SuperGEm too.
Why can’t we SuperGEm as easy in 1 and Lost as in 0?

Flag Post

why do you like 0 better? also, this isn’t chapter 2. its chapter 1.5

Flag Post

It’s not 1.5, it’s Lost Chapter.

Originally posted by Peter110:

I liked Zero best, the Gem-Combining was better there.
I could SuperGEm too.
Why can’t we SuperGEm as easy in 1 and 2 as in 0?

Did you realise that you could copy gems with the Anvil?

Flag Post

I love the addition of ways to do things, particularly gem-related things. If you hover your cursor over the gem and press ‘U’, it upgrades the gem with an exact copy of itself. Hover and press ‘D’ and you’ll get a copy in your inventory. (This is all reliant on your mana reserves, obviously.)

Credit: The shortcuts I’m mentioning here all make use of the anvil, which Chimto was the first to mention.

Peter, you might consider going into options and allowing verbose tooltips, and then exploring the UI and reading about what the different commands do. Hope this helps! :)

Flag Post

well you can sort of do it like before in Chap 0 just this time the gem gets WEAKER intead of stronger if you use a lvl 1 grade gem and fuse it to a high grade… unlike 0 where you could spam infinite gems into one to make it supergem easy!

now you have to use a gem closer to the grade of the gem you’r upgrading to have a good effect

Flag Post

The order of the gems also matters, because if you combine a gem, the specifics are very detailed.

Flag Post

It seems to me that the “lost chapter” happens before zero. If that’s so, the gemcraft storyline is being told backwards, and probably we would play the summoning of the forgotten, or something like that.

Gemcraft 1: you killl a corrupted wizard possessed by the forgotten.
Gemcraft 0: you seek the gem of eternity, and in finding it releases and get possessed by the forgotten.
Gemcraft LC: [spoiler] you enter the labyrinth to forge a gem of eternity in order to trap the forgotten. [/spoiler]

Flag Post

The only thing I miss in TLC is splash. Otherwise TLC beats the previous versions IMO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by frostburguer:

It seems to me that the “lost chapter” happens before zero. If that’s so, the gemcraft storyline is being told backwards, and probably we would play the summoning of the forgotten, or something like that.

Gemcraft 1: you killl a corrupted wizard possessed by the forgotten.
Gemcraft 0: you seek the gem of eternity, and in finding it releases and get possessed by the forgotten.
Gemcraft LC: [spoiler] you enter the labyrinth to forge a gem of eternity in order to trap the forgotten. [/spoiler]

No, not quite (GCL spoilers follow).

GCL occurs following the release of the Forgotten in GC0. The GCL wizard has been selected by the Council to craft the new Gem of Eternity and to bring it to the Spiritforge. The Forgotten will eventually try to corrupt the Spiritforge (and will succeed once she releases enough Shadows) and create infinite numbers of Shadows with it, giving her endless power.

Since the Gem of Eternity is a unique gem, whenever a new one is forged, all other existing GoEs are rendered useless copies, so once the GCL wizard forged the new GoE at field G7, the gem the GC0 wizard took became a worthless hunk of crystal.

Flag Post

I think the new Funktions are nice, but in 1 the GemCrafting is much harder.
The SuperGems was nice to play with but only in 0.
But I think that this will beat the others when it is complete.

The only miss: We need to pay :-)
But still better than need to play on ArmorGames ^^