what is wildegem plz tell me!

9 posts

Flag Post

i notist you guys taking baut wild gem and plz tell me in detail and what it dose
thanks

Flag Post

Wild Gem is an ability which gives you a free gem at the beginning of battle – what it is depends largely on the stage and the level of the ability. It’s pretty much a requirement for late-game since, if it’s good, it can take you over a lot of waves without missing a beat, or if it’s crappy, you can smash it over the anvil and get a lot of extra starting mana (more than you’d get if you invested all those points into Focus).

Flag Post

Wild gem seems pretty bad if you’re not on premium as it’s a triple. I tend to smash it. Tends to be enough to start with a grade 6 or 7 gem, so that helps a lot. Make sure your mana pool can handle the amount though ;).

Flag Post

Select gem bombing mode, and drag the gem over the Anvil. The info panel that shows up will tell you if your mana pool can hold the extra mana, and if it can’t, it will say “Not enough space in mana pool. X mana will be wasted.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by f99kzombies:

i notist you guys taking baut wild gem and plz tell me in detail and what it dose
thanks

get to wizard level 42. put 5 points into the wild gem spell. play the level. whats different?

Flag Post

Most of my level setup time is spent puzzling skills until I can get the most out of the wild gem smashing mana.

Flag Post

Just shift-click the Extend, and you won’t waste mana smashing the wild gem over the anvil.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Slain087:

Just shift-click the Extend, and you won’t waste mana smashing the wild gem over the anvil.

Not exactly. See, the way it works is that you get all the mana it would give first, then it does Auto-Extend. For example, if you had 1000/4000 mana and the gem gave 6000 on smashing, smashing it would give you 7000/4000. The game will, before it does anything else, drop current mana down to max mana, so you now have 4000/4000. Then auto-extend goes off, giving you x max mana and probably costing 240 mana. Now you have 3760/4000+x mana. See, it’s still mostly wasted. You have to do the mana extend (or two) first, then crack the gem.

Flag Post

Hm. There must be a glitch, then, since it lets me have more mana than my cap if I auto-Extend, then shatter the Wild Gem.