6 posts

Flag Post
  • Tombs
  • Towers in Corners
  • Target priorities
  • Minicastle
    *For unlocked areas

Tombs:

“I have approximately half of the tiles opened. I marked tombs with green dots and epic levels with red ones.” Air Decada, Armorgames forums.

Towers in Corners

Targets

Minicastle

This consist of 4 turrets and an amplifier, making the 4 turrets shooting on rapid susetion and being as powerful as the amplifier…
Suggestion: Put more amplifiers around it, to make it even stronger

For unlocked areas

For A1, A13, M1, M13

1. To unlock you need a specific amulet or perhaps a combination of some. Can only name the amulet that unlocked it.

A1 : Don’t have that one yet
A13: Kill 12 Apparitions (Journey Amulet)
M1 : 7000 monsters C11 (Challenge Amulet)
M13: Wave 100 on K9 (Challenge Amulet)
From Lorgar, Armorgames

Flag Post
Originally posted by osanseviero:

For unlocked areas

For A1, A13, M1, M13

1. To unlock you need a specific amulet or perhaps a combination of some. Can only name the amulet that unlocked it.

A1 : Don’t have that one yet
    A13: Kill 12 Apparitions (Journey Amulet)
    M1 : 7000 monsters C11 (Challenge Amulet)
    M13: Wave 100 on K9 (Challenge Amulet)
    From Lorgar, Armorgames

A1 is unlocked by killing 200k monsters(Journey Amulet)

Flag Post

A1: L9 Challenge Amulet (Kill 7000 monsters)
M1: Kill 200,000 monsters Amulet

Flag Post

The minicastle is decent early on when your gem levels don’t go above 3 or 4, but beyond that, I’d say you’d want more amplifiers. Personally, I go with the “Amplifier sandwich”, being 2 amps next to each other and two towers above and below. On bigger levels, I add a third column, giving me a bigger sandwhich: a tower row, below that an amp row, below that another tower row. When gem levels reach 5 and beyond, I switch towers & amps (so amp row, tower row, amp row). When even higher (6 or 7), I just go 1 tower with 8 amps.

Flag Post

Tombs on the minimap are red in color, which should help in seeing where they are.

Flag Post

I can also say that the epic fields you don’t have are D4, J4, and G7. You will notice that the epic fields at D10, J10, J4, and D4 make a square, with G7 being the center of the square (and the entire labyrinth, too).