Glitch

4 posts

Flag Post

If a gem is set to target nearest to the orb and if the orb is within the gems range then sometimes the gem will fail against fast waves. It will flash as if to fire but will never hit a target because the target hit the orb first. I don’t look in these forums often so i don’t know if anyone posted this yet, but i just wanted to make people aware of it.

Flag Post

You can manually spam clicks to target units farther from the orb. The gems fail to fair because just before they can “lock on” the target, the target usually reaches the orb first therefore the gem will try to find the next target and fail again because the next target reached the orb again.

You can circumvent this by spam clicking on a path that’s a little bit farther than your orb so that your gem will shoot creeps that are a bit farther away from the orb.

Or just place a blue/cyan gem near the orb.

This doesn’t happen with high level gems because they fire so fast the projectile reaches the target in no time. (and they die quickly too!) The speed of acquiring targets seems to be affected by firing speed too.

Flag Post

Or just make your gem target “Random Monsters”.

Flag Post

Really, any other targeting priority works – if something gets too close, you can override your gem’s targeting priority by selecting the monster.