FAQs: Please read before posting. page 13

346 posts

Flag Post

Maybe you beat some fields before “Build x shrines” amulets were increased?
My field:

Flag Post

Differences between Kong and Armor versions? Without nests, there’s 3.85 worth of battle amulets.

I’ll do one of the row 13 corners tonight and see, but some of the maps around D-F 4-7 are within the last few weeks, yet your multipliers are higher and I think match Lurlock’s chart. Also weird that we have the same numbers for pylons if shrine reward is the case, since I did those ages ago.

This is 32bit linux flash by the way, whatever game version loads on kong.

ETA: no change

Flag Post

It’s a shame…

Flag Post

Problem with endurance multiplier.

Flag Post

What is the infinity glitch that used to be on pylon levels? I’ve only played version 1.1.17 (the newest version), so I don’t know what that glitch was. did it make it so you could get infinite exp or something?

Flag Post

Not only do red gems increase in attack every few kills, but they even have a high attack excluding the Bloodbound bonus.

Flag Post

Some gem colors have especially high stats compared to the other kinds. Yellow has a higher range, lime has a higher firing speed, and red has a higher attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gubump:

Not only do red gems increase in attack every few kills, but they even have a high attack excluding the Bloodbound bonus.

It is a very low level color.

Resonance skill 100%
Yellow with x2 crit have 400% damage bonus(grade 6 gem)
x3 crit 600% (grade 8 gem)
Red 100%

Resonance 200%
Yellow x2 – 600%
x3 – 900%
Red 200%

Flag Post
Originally posted by gubump:

Some gem colors have especially high stats compared to the other kinds. Yellow has a higher range, lime has a higher firing speed, and red has a higher attack.

Originally posted by Gremlion:

Red got ALL kills needed to get that high grade.(you could see it at wave stones)

pure red average damage:1270
pure yellow average damage:3785
red-yellow dual:3071
got it?

Sorry if it seems like we’re forcing an opinion, we’re not trying to. It’s just that unless the grade is like 1-7, yellow is stronger than red, even if you factor in the bonus. When you get to the extremely high grades like 50, yellow has a damage multiplier of OVER 1.8 million. In order to get a red gem to be stronger than that, you would need 88,419,751,410,207,300 kills. The all-time high score for gem kills is only 3,291,141.

Flag Post

By the way,the dual needs 3.5k kills to catch up to pure yellow.
And the pure red needs 7.5k. I think that’s the right math.(If gremilon’s average damages are right.)
i’d rather use pure yellow. Unless i’m doing all swarms. Then i’d go for dual or maybe even pure if there’s LOTS of enemies.

Flag Post

Where is Spiritforge?

Flag Post

Spiritforge is in another Chapter

Flag Post

0 or 1? or 2?

Flag Post

Not made yet.

Flag Post

Ше шы шт 2.

Flag Post

is anyone else having a problem with the “summon 60 monsters” battle amulet?
I’ve summoned well over 60 monsters during the course of a battle. nada.
I’ve summoned 64 monsters in a single wave. nuh-uh.

so – - what am I doing wrong, please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by twocrows:

is anyone else having a problem with the “summon 60 monsters” battle amulet?
I’ve summoned well over 60 monsters during the course of a battle. nada.
I’ve summoned 64 monsters in a single wave. nuh-uh.

so – – what am I doing wrong, please?

It’s working fine. Boot up any level, and summon 15 level 1 gems, and then anger the first wave. You should get both the “summon 60 monsters” amulet and the “50 in one wave” amulet at the same time.

Flag Post

@cutie_cat and Gremlion, I didn’t say red was good, I just said it had a higher attack than other gem colors. I think yellow and lime are much better than red. In fact, red is one of the worst gem colors, in my opinion.

Flag Post

So, what would you guys recommend as level before doing the pylon trick? I’m lvl 17 now and want to know how long it will take to get to that point?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chaosmaster90:

So, what would you guys recommend as level before doing the pylon trick? I’m lvl 17 now and want to know how long it will take to get to that point?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmksNzFA7E

Flag Post

Hey this is related to FAQ 23: I looked for the chat.kongregate folder (I have Windows 7) and I can’t find it. Can you help me back it up?

Flag Post

What OS are you using?

Flag Post

I’ve beaten more then 100 waves on field g10 and I haven’t gotten the amulet. What gives? (I am upgraded to the premium version, and have beaten more than 100 waves since upgrading).

Flag Post
Originally posted by DanyelB:

I’ve beaten more then 100 waves on field g10 and I haven’t gotten the amulet. What gives? (I am upgraded to the premium version, and have beaten more than 100 waves since upgrading).

It does not count as beaten until all the monsters from that wave are dead. Even if you have 30 waves out there…until all the mobs from wave 100 are dead it wont count as done.

Flag Post

The game won’t load past 50% :-/ It work fine on armor games, but i want to play here.

Any way to fix this ?