FAQs: Please read before posting. page 2

346 posts

Flag Post

18 hours ago i return from jubilee and was in a little “unthinking” condition.
Now (s/(k-s) +1) and k/(k-s) equal for any field.
But because it WAS possible to get multiplier on pylons between 0 and 1
we consider that it have (s/(k-s) +1).
Also, quote from strategy guide written by Peter “The formula of the summon multiplier is based on the number of the monsters you summon”. I think that first formula better suitable for this description.

Flag Post

WAS is kind of the operative word there. It is no longer possible to get a summon multiplier <1. The simpler formula is better for widespread use.
Oh, and it’s worth noting that it wasn’t your “unthinking” condition that cause you to post the formula incorrectly- it’s pretty clear you once believed that one was the correct formula.

Flag Post

I have associative thinking and have problems with memorizing formulas. That’s why i hate physics with dozens similar formulas :(.
Summoned, killed, … I was a bit confused.

Flag Post

associative thinking as a disease? please tell me that’s not what some lettered fool told you. much love, mad respect, dude brah, etc. sry for inappropriate post, couldn’t rerfrain despite repeated typos. good day.

Flag Post

We’ve already established that the formulas are equivalent, and that Peter has installed some mechanism to prevent multipliers lower than 1, making 1 the minimum, though if it is a change in the formula used to calculate or if it is a hard lower cap is uncertain. I think going into more specifics, or rather, arguing about the specifics, is not pertinent in a general FAQ thread. If you really want to discuss it further, a thread specifically for that would probably be a good idea.
So… can we leave it as is?

Flag Post

How much does premium cost in.

£:
$:
Euro:

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomturtle:

£:
$:
Euro:

It’s 50 Kreds. You can do free stuff to earn them, or fork over cash at whatever the exchange rate is. Take your pick. There is no direct conversion.

Flag Post

£:
$:
Euro:

$5, 3.50 Euro, £3.08

Flag Post

Also lurloks EXP. post goes like this along the top E,B,C,D,E

Flag Post

Also lurloks EXP. post goes like this along the top E,B,C,D,E

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Looks fine to me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by superxchloe:

by the way- On G13, you “only” need to do 10.8k monsters/wave to get a 50x summon multiplier. I’m not a high enough level to attempt this.

You can get this down to 4,815 per wave if you turn on the giant monsters only modifier. Still too hard for me, but probably reasonable once your are 2000+

Flag Post
Originally posted by lancehalberd:

by the way- On G13, you “only” need to do 10.8k monsters/wave to get a 50x summon multiplier. I’m not a high enough level to attempt this.

You can get this down to 4,815 per wave if you turn on the giant monsters only modifier. Still too hard for me, but probably reasonable once your are 2000+

Backfired on me. I tried,but i got more summoned then killed,lol… >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

…how? I thought that was only possible on pylon levels.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anakin2177:
Originally posted by thelolofdeath:

…how? I thought that was only possible on pylon levels.

you can get higher than 50 on non pylon levels(on pylon levels theres a cap of 50)because theres no cap

Flag Post

Yes, I know that, but I was asking how thelol got more monsters summoned than killed on a non-pylon level.

Flag Post

By losing game.

Flag Post

On the pylon levels are summon monster that have not made it on to the map counted in the (k/(k-s))^0.53 forum? Or to put it another way. Do all the summon monsters have to be in the maze when the pylon finishes charging to count as summon monsters?

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gremlion:

By losing game.

Oh. But then your summoning multiplier doesn’t matter, now does it? :P

Originally posted by BlakeLupa:

On the pylon levels are summon monster that have not made it on to the map counted in the (k/(k-s))^0.53 forum? Or to put it another way. Do all the summon monsters have to be in the maze when the pylon finishes charging to count as summon monsters?

Yes, they are counted. This is because the “Monsters Summoned” statistic is updated the moment you anger the wave, rather than when the monsters spawn.
So you can in fact do all your summoning on the last visible wave and finish before any of the monsters even spawn into the maze, and still get the multiplier for it. This also helps with lag, since a couple thousand monsters spawning while you’re trying to charge the pylon doesn’t make it go too fast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by anakin2177:

Yes, I know that, but I was asking how thelol got more monsters summoned than killed on a non-pylon level.

Bug. No endurance,and i won.

Flag Post

A new map to add here. This shows the number and type of waves for each level (with default settings). The large number is the total number of waves. Upper left is Runners, upper right is Swarms, lower left is Armored, and lower right is Giant. (If you want to know how many Normal waves there are, take the total and subtract all the special ones. I opted to leave that out for simplicity.) If you use more waves, the ratio of wave types remains generally the same (assuming you stick to default wave types). I don’t know if this has any correspondence with wave types if you choose “Random Waves” or “Giants Every Other Wave”.

Flag Post

I’ve been play the pylon levels with random monsters waves. I think it’s better for non-premium users. In order to count the number of monsters I’ve killed — I have to stop the game. Take a screen shot of the stats. Cut and past that into a graphics editing program. Get out the calculator and add up the kills by monster type. Is there a feature request thread to ask for a total monsters killed to be displayed in the stats?

Flag Post

On the previous page, I posted a chart of total monsters per level. One thing you’ll notice if you compare it to this chart is that the highest monster counts are found on the levels with the most Swarm waves. This chart is more useful, however, because it also applies to all battle modes (except Endurance of course). (E.g. if you go for Swarms Only in order to get more monster kills, you’re best off going for the levels with the most waves, rather than the ones with the most monsters.)

(Note, I’ve reformatted it to put the total number on top instead of on the left. This fits better in the forum and makes the map more square.)

Flag Post

diggin’ the map lurlock!
Blake- no, the only way you can find your total monsters killed I think is by adding them all together. If you do all armored waves (which is typically much easier than normal or random waves) your math will be really easy though! :)

Flag Post

I like All-Armored waves myself. If you can handle it(with high piercing/damage), having them at double numbers, with more HP, longer waves, and higher banishment toggled on, can easily hit 9-10 multiplier replaying the earlier stages. My way is to put a single pure shooter, lots of amplifiers of the same, then about 8 waves from the end, the appropriate shrines for the path, and on the last wave or 2, combine the biggest gems(shooter included), chuck it onto a shrine(hope you catch all the mobs). If you’re sure the shrine will kill everything, crush everything else(other than your shrine gem) for mana, to get the 10 tower achievement, before you unleash. Thus far, got about 90% of the lower half of the game cleared, at level 67, and even managed to get 2 level ups from a single level clear(was about 12k, and was quite near the first level up).