FAQs: Please read before posting. page 12

346 posts

Flag Post

Does anybody know how the endurance multiplier is working?

Flag Post

It’s based on the number of waves you complete. The whole thing is 71.51 (i think?) without WGTF and it’s 138.01 (i think) with WGTF. WGTF gives an extra .05 per level completed.

Flag Post

Thank you:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gremlion:

Oh, lol. They have color. Wow, orange giants so beautiful.
Shade of dark based on number of summonings, not on armor rating (last waves have highest armor and red hue)
For me monster’s hue looks like “dark green – dark green – black -black… -no monsters on screen till the end”.
With 10-12 angers you will have entirely black monsters.

I don’t think they are (individually) darker; they are just piled on top of each other, so the black outlines overlap, and all you really see is black.

Flag Post

they’re individually darker as evidenced by the very end when there is only one monster left and it is black.

Flag Post

its darker per anger, but i don/t think it will become infinitely dark if you anger them a billion times. There’s probably just a cap on how dark they get, after you anger like 500 times

Flag Post

well, due to 256 variances of R/G/B color components on a PC’s screen, yes they cannot be darker than (0,0,0), and I even expect that they get as dark as this after 20th or 25th anger.

Flag Post
Originally posted by superxchloe:

It’s based on the number of waves you complete. The whole thing is 71.51 (i think?) without WGTF and it’s 138.01 (i think) with WGTF. WGTF gives an extra .05 per level completed.

With WGTF its 138.42 and w/o WGTF its 71.57(you’re very close XD)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnnyLeven:

No one seemed to answer Goldylox’s question on the previous page about “Max gem kills” and “Longest Kill Chain”. Does anybody know why pretty much everyone has 386,526 for “Max gem kills” and 227,883 for “Longest Kill chain”?

Calvindang addressed why they can’t go over 2^31-1, but what’s with the weird numbers for those two?

well closest exponential # for longest kill chain is 262144 which is 2^18-34261

Flag Post
Originally posted by ol_ReVerSe_lo:

vesperbot, you’re probably right about that. But I’m completely sure that armor is closer to 1.24x than 1.25×. It may be around 1.241 to 1.243, but it’s for sure closer to 1.24.

monster armor now grows SLIGHTLY faster if you use a higher grade gem. look at the window that says how much armor will be added if you use a grade 1 vs a grade 12 if you need to.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Do beacons and monster nests count as structures for the Journey amulet where you must have no more and no less of one kind of structure? What field would suggest doing this on? Thanks

Flag Post

Nope. That amulet only concerns buildable structures, so you need exactly one each of: tower, trap, amplifier, wall, charged bolt shrine, and lightning shrine.

Flag Post

Oh that would be why i couldn’t get it I only had a bolt shrine and no lightning. thanks for the help.

Flag Post

What is the likely-hood of meeting an apparation when fighting? (not a shadow) I only need one more for the amulet so I want to be know how often they appear.

Flag Post

Because they can appear on the same map multiple times, I suggest to start G13 with bonus amount of waves, call 10-15 waves instantly, and look for animation.
If it didn’t appeared, you need to play more maps, after 2-3 battles return to G13 and repeat.

Flag Post

How do I banish monsters? And summon?

Flag Post

banish happens when they reach your orb. if you have enough mana left, they get banished back to the start.
summon is when you drop gem bombs on the wave tiles, summoning more monsters in that wave

Flag Post

Is there a way to reduce lag when you get to around wave 750? It looks like its not even moving anymore.

Flag Post

You do something wrong.
(I bet you use lime in trap? Switch to towers)
Example of endurance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg64avAheUc

Flag Post
Originally posted by bailey500:

Is there a way to reduce lag when you get to around wave 750? It looks like its not even moving anymore.

Yes. Reduce the amount of lime you’re using, and increase the amount of yellow. The gem will be a bit more more expensive for the effect, but it’ll be worth the reduction in lag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bailey500:

What is the likely-hood of meeting an apparation when fighting? (not a shadow) I only need one more for the amulet so I want to be know how often they appear.

About 1/25 chance. At least, that’s about right for me. 1 in 20-30 maps :)

Originally posted by Gremlion:

Because they can appear on the same map multiple times, I suggest to start G13 with bonus amount of waves, call 10-15 waves instantly, and look for animation.
If it didn’t appeared, you need to play more maps, after 2-3 battles return to G13 and repeat.

Back on AG, I never got one on G13 even when I farmed amulets there.
Here on Kong, H13 is my lucky 1. I used to get 1 every 5-7 battles :P most time could kill till it reached 200k hp +. Now, H11 is my lucky 1 cause u know my mana runs there? I get 1 almost every time(60% time) I do a mana run, and since they appear at waves 15-45, i have a grade 15-30 gem, killing 500khp ones in 0.1 seconds :)

Flag Post

Lurlock’s table:

Level 11670 with all maps and amulets:

Flag Post

it looks like some of the amulets are not being multiplied properly, maybe with toFixed() explicitly called mid-calculation, that would explain 0.5% difference sighted.